• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member from SG

Konigs

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/3/13
From where I come from, I make straps and custom Pams. Hope to be able to contribute here in this forum soon:)

Konigs

Banned
8/3/13
Just a question.

I am trying to post pictures of some watches in the Pam section. But it doesn't allow me. Any idea why?

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
From where I come from, I make straps and custom Pams. Hope to be able to contribute here in this forum soon:)

Welcome to RWI.

Hope you´re not planning to make business here before speaking to admim, just sayin ;)

Konigs

Banned
8/3/13
Welcome to RWI.

Hope you´re not planning to make business here before speaking to admim, just sayin ;)

Certainty not Sir. But I have contacted trailboss about my proposition and he has yet to give me a reply. Do u mind helping me check with him?

ki11ua

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/09
Do you by any chance have a strap to fit this watch?

imageueae.jpg

The rubber disintegrated.... I dont mind a leather strap too... do you have a shop in SG?

Konigs

Banned
8/3/13
Hi fellow singaporeans!

For those who wants to see what I got, hold ur guns first alright let me get approval before I get back to all of you:):woot:

justlounging

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/10
Welcome..have fun here and most importantly, hope you can learn and contribute to this ever-growing forum..

Also check the GTG thread for an upcoming gathering on 30 April..

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section

ALE
PAM Section Moderator

Konigs

Banned
8/3/13
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section

ALE
PAM Section Moderator

Thanks bro!

Hey er I have not received any reply with regards to my sale yet . Can someone help me here?:facepalm: