• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mall Kiosk Selling Reps!

WashedUpRealityTvStar

8/3/11
My local mall in south Orange County, CA is selling bad reps (Pams, Rollies, and Cartiers) and passing them off as GEN! That's all ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WashedUpRealityTvStar

8/3/11
What's more, he saw my grail UPO and asked, "when do you want to upgrade to the real thing?"

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Time for a meetinmg of the So-Cal Mafia me thinks. A little visit from the boys followed by a call to the BBB may change their attitude! Folk like that do the hobby no end of harm.

Col.

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
How exactly are they passing them off as gen? Are they charging gen prices?

WashedUpRealityTvStar

8/3/11
How exactly are they passing them off as gen? Are they charging gen prices?

Not quite. For example, they tried to sell me a "GEN" Daytona but for a "good" price of only $1300 because they "like" me. Their Daytona was the worst Canal St. rep I've ever seen!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Is there a Rolex AD anywhere in the mall?
If so, notify their manager. The police and the Rolex police and US Customs will get there quick.
If not, notify mall management.
The guy couldn't call out your UPO on your wrist - virtually impossible. That's a tactic to engage you and draw you over. It's like walking up to the really hot girl at a club and asking if she could please introduce you to her gorgeous friend (who is clearly not as pretty). Girl A is intrigued.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Any other Ad in the mall could get that guy thrown in jail fast.

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I imagine the owner of the stall won't appreciate pics being taken. Good luck though!

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
If it were me I'd call my local AD and let them know, then let them contact the Police/Rolex's lawyers and open a can of whupp-ass.

I'm sure if there were an AD in the mall they would have noticed by now!

idontknow

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
Is there a Rolex AD anywhere in the mall?
If so, notify their manager. The police and the Rolex police and US Customs will get there quick.
If not, notify mall management.
The guy couldn't call out your UPO on your wrist - virtually impossible. That's a tactic to engage you and draw you over. It's like walking up to the really hot girl at a club and asking if she could please introduce you to her gorgeous friend (who is clearly not as pretty). Girl A is intrigued.

This

I would waste no time. Even local PD should be more than just a little interested in the fraud that is going on there.

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
I call BS on this whole thread....pics or it is not real