• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to this site

arutlosjr11

Looking Around
8/1/10
Hello, I just ran into this site when I was doing some research on amatory.com... I bought a watch from them, which is nice, but it is not a replica to day the least. :arghh: I know this since I do own the Real version of the watch I bought (GMT II Red/ Black), along with a real Submariner... So I decided to join, so I can be better informed about dealers on my next purchase...

Ariel

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Welcome Ariel! You have found the right place. Look around, read up, and don't be afraid of asking any question.

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Welcome and if you have questions ask. But try and place a query in the search feature 9 out of 10 times it is a question that has been asked and answered by the wealth of knowledge you will find here.

Massivehead

Looking Around
23/12/12
Hi folks im a total noob so hope i'm doing this correctly ! your forum looks amazing with loads of information ....looking forward to learning loads! happy holidays and merry Christmas to you all !

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Hi folks im a total noob so hope i'm doing this correctly ! your forum looks amazing with loads of information ....looking forward to learning loads! happy holidays and merry Christmas to you all !

Well not really........but what the hell.
laughs91.gif

Welcome to RWI.
happy-096.gif

Plenty of good people here to offer some great advice.

Have fun and enjoy.
respect-051.gif

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

Hi Massive

Welcome to RWI from Spain

You should start a new thread by yourself in this Section with your introduction. This would be the correct way and better for you

Good luck

ALE

Lillian

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/13
Hey all I am new here....tell me something about this forum:popcorn: