• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Upo order, what did i got?:(

drabbits

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/12
Can't believe they asked whats wrong with it! Insulting
Looks like they hand painted the numbers on the dial. I hope they don't try
to say you switched out the watch. . . .
that watch is worth 1 Grant or less.

Glock17

Renowned Member
26/3/12
if they say that i get help by the admins :)

guys i did look again at the watch and without the crown its still 45mm and the lug width is 20mm

this is a fantasy model :( damn shit and now i think they want me to pay back for the shipping :( hope not

doubleohseven

8/11/12
My opinion is that dealers which get multiple complaints regarding sending out "cheap reps" for "quality rep" price, should be banned from this site..

TripleHD

Renowned Member
15/3/06
if they say that i get help by the admins :)

guys i did look again at the watch and without the crown its still 45mm and the lug width is 20mm

this is a fantasy model :( damn shit and now i think they want me to pay back for the shipping :( hope not

Absolutely not pay for shipping. Geez. Did the TD send you any QC pics before the watch was sent?

BTW - Name the dealer.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Absolutely not pay for shipping. Geez. Did the TD send you any QC pics before the watch was sent?

BTW - Name the dealer.

Agreed, name the dealer. Also agreed do not pay for shipping, if this situation is as it seems and a completely wrong watch was sent out (after paying for the right one) then ask them to fix the problem before you send back that one, or specify you will ship back as soon as the processing of a replacement is started.
It's a good question on QC...did you not receive any? If you did and it was not the watch you QC'd then that is even worse on the dealers behalf.

kmac

2/2/09
Cheap junk. Mods will fix it if the dealer doesn't. Don't pay anything to send it back.

BaggyPants

Renowned Member
24/11/12
It's nothing like the watch you got. Dial is different, case is different with 20mm strap lugs, numbers on dial are too fat, Seamaster is in white on their photo, the bezel on theirs has the correct number of points to it, yours doesn't. Neither are UPO, because the one on their page has bloody happy feet. They sent you a $70 watch for $308!

Glock17

Renowned Member
26/3/12
??

last email they said this=
Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to solve any problem for you.

After checking with our factory, sorry that we can not make the watch 100% same as the real, so all of the swiss movement and the strap for the watch are same as the one you got , if you do not accept it, would you mind sending it back to us, and choose another typle of watches for reference ?
Howevert, If you don't mind you can keep the watch, I will compensate you with more usd 25 discounts in your next order, would you please let me know your opinion?

Your understanding will be highly appreciated

n3tph4t

3/12/12
??

last email they said this=
Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to solve any problem for you.

After checking with our factory, sorry that we can not make the watch 100% same as the real, so all of the swiss movement and the strap for the watch are same as the one you got , if you do not accept it, would you mind sending it back to us, and choose another typle of watches for reference ?
Howevert, If you don't mind you can keep the watch, I will compensate you with more usd 25 discounts in your next order, would you please let me know your opinion?

Your understanding will be highly appreciated

Get any money you can out of them and put it down to experience. IMO

Glock17

Renowned Member
26/3/12
i will send it back becuse i wont pay annything for this :/

keep it and get 25 usd on next order? looool they must be stupid

Glock17

Renowned Member
26/3/12
got an adress to send it to but i need to wait untill they got the watch to get the cash back :( so like 14 days, sucks!

Glock17

Renowned Member
26/3/12
i will never buy from them again i have learn the lesson in the hard way :/

feels like they tried to rape me lol

D

d4m.test

What happened here in the end Glock? This is terrible and should be posted in the WE review section, probably the worst ive heard about them and that's saying something!