• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello!!

Mrs Steelfish

Horology Curious
20/11/12
Hello everyone. I am NEW here so please be gentle with me :lol: I've heard so much about this forum and its people and am very happy to be a part of it all. Of course, I was encouraged to join :whistle: I won't say by whom :whistle: so I have taken the plunge. Given time, I may come to know some of you as well as my other half...maybe. There is a lot of stuff to read and go through and I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. :unsure:

Thanks again for having me!

waterluver

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/7/11
oh that is so wrong what you have done to steely little boat!!!! i see things are going to change around here for our friend SF!! but anyway welcome to the crazy farm Mrs...enjoy your stay!!

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Welcome,

My wife joins in now and again, leese779.

I think you will enjoy the banter here....nice to have you

AskMeAgain

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/11
Welcome! good to have another member of the family driven to the dark side!
Ignore Dons comments about your boat (hes a muddy boots farmer ;)), flowers are always pretty and nice don normally drives over em in his backhoe so what does he know :p

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
I won't lie.
Your avatar makes me feel a little inadequate.
Welcome....:wyliehelp:

Mrs Steelfish

Horology Curious
20/11/12
Thanks all! I actually wanted a pink boat, but I'm happy with my Happy Bunny and flowers! Oh, and mine (fingers crossed) won't be sunk?!?!

Who does not love some Jake the Muss??? Yummy!!!!

waterluver

3/7/11
can you tell we don't get many women on here??? look for everyone to be on your like white on rice!!! (i mean that in a non sexual way)

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Welcome to Mrs Steelie...but how do we know for sure you are the Mrs. and not Mr. S?

Well, we shall give you the benefit of the doubt and give a hearty welcome to you. A little advice though, I wouldnt go rooting around some of your hubby's old posts or anything, on the other hand he is a mod now so maybe he has already delete some by now :lol:

Welcome to a great forum :cheers:

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Jackbooted heel o...

5fp-oh-hai-bug.jpg

Welcome Mrs. Steelie. :wub:

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Hello everyone. I am NEW here so please be gentle with me :lol: I've heard so much about this forum and its people and am very happy to be a part of it all. Of course, I was encouraged to join :whistle: I won't say by whom :whistle: so I have taken the plunge. Given time, I may come to know some of you as well as my other half...maybe. There is a lot of stuff to read and go through and I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. :unsure:

Thanks again for having me!

I did no such thing........the blame fully lies with this bloke P4GTR
right_21.gif
and that damn sales thread.
unhappy-059.gif

Oh by the way........Welcome.
unhappy-059.gif

Welcome to Mrs Steelie...but how do we know for sure you are the Mrs. and not Mr. S?

Well, we shall give you the benefit of the doubt and give a hearty welcome to you. A little advice though, I wouldnt go rooting around some of your hubby's old posts or anything, on the other hand he is a mod now so maybe he has already delete some by now :lol:

Welcome to a great forum :cheers:

Nope........tis' not I cy.
others-207.gif

I don't go weak kneed and gaga over people such as........Jake the Muss, Till Lindermann, Steven Price, Sean Connery, Sam Neil etc........whereas Mrs Steelfish........:picard:

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
oh man, stoolfish, you need to remove all those comments about your lifetime VIP membership in the swinger club.......

welcome mrs steel. :wave:

JellyJoe

28/9/09
Multi-account!

I am afraid you will have to ban yourself steel.

53673d1343441025-ban-person-above-you-game-banned.jpg

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Looks like she know how to use the smilies just like the old man!

Welcome!

Mrs Steelfish

Horology Curious
20/11/12
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! Remember though...I know all his secrets, so yes I may take the time to read his 4,704 posts! OMG! Did I really say that??? Hhhmmm, just how much time would that take I wonder??