• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who has the best Hermes Berkin Bag?

audace

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/11
For H belts, I would do Sead. he even has some pictures of selected pieces in his section, I believe.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/men-leather-belts-87821

Or you can visit his website at luxy100.com for other pictures of stuff he can get.

Damn CB, you gotta show me up just cuz I don't know how to hyperlink?

Thanks for the info guys. I bought a H belt from Bergies over at RWG and I was wondering if I could get a better quality elsewhere (or are they pretty much from the same source like our watches?)

Thanks guys!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
My wife has a Hermes Berkin that she picked up from her friend. It was never used. You guys have no idea how much women love those bags. Her friend had a Berkin that is worth over $25k. Some Berkins , you cannot simply buy. If you get to know the Hermes person that you deal with regularly, you may be offered the opportunity to purchase one of the exclusive ones. I went to a VIP Party that her friend was invited to. I couldn't believe the prices on some of the items.

From what I've read to get the best quality Hermes rep I think you need to spend somewhere in the region of upto $1200, but some of the middle grades are supposed to be excellent quality.

I believe Kb bergies over at rwg has a great reputation on getting quality Hermes, dutchie reciently done a review on one of his reps, and his wife has a few gen Hermes bags, Sead also had listed Hermes bags, as for Jameslee88 well I believe he used to sell excellent Hermes bags, but from most of his buying reviews reciently I would avoid him like the plague.

I'm interested in getting the wife a Hermes Kelly, interested to see how this thread continues.

The problem seems to be that there is not a TD that carries the higher end Hermes reps. So you are sending $1200 to someone who you don't know at all.

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
The problem seems to be that there is not a TD that carries the higher end Hermes reps. So you are sending $1200 to someone who you don't know at all.

I think this is the problem with buying high end rep bags in general. That, and the inability to distinguish bags from one source from anoter, probably due to a lack of interest and sophistication about bags on the part of forum members. It would be really great if we could just get the "noob factory LV monogram keepall" or the "wm9 birkin", but the bag market doesn't seem to be structured that way. So as it stands, most dealers can get bags, and you kind of have to make your decision based on the quality the dealer is reputed to source, though I imagine that even varies considerably between items sourced by individual dealers.

Beginningatdawn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/11
Are they any good rep bag forums that actually release who their dealers are? I've never had that experience. Most just post reviews and don't tell who or where they got it from. But if you know a forum that has dealers, please tell :p.

donerix

I'm Pretty Popular
9/2/09
Nicaragua
I have bought two Hermes Kelly bags from Sead and they were both good quality and definitely good value at a bit over $200.
I also bought one at the MBK mall in Bangkok for around $500 which was so good that even my mom who owns a few real ones couldn't believe it.... came with all the gadgets (lock, dust cover) and all the correct markings, but I had to really pry it out of the seller's hands....

P_Diddy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/6/09
When did you buy the $500 Birkin from MBK mall?

Can you pet some pics of ths MBK mall Birkin please

I have bought two Hermes Kelly bags from Sead and they were both good quality and definitely good value at a bit over $200.
I also bought one at the MBK mall in Bangkok for around $500 which was so good that even my mom who owns a few real ones couldn't believe it.... came with all the gadgets (lock, dust cover) and all the correct markings, but I had to really pry it out of the seller's hands....

coolfreddy

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/9/11
Ok since we are on this topic Ill recommend this site. She is a personal friend who personally travels to China and picks everything out herself for the best quality. I know she's not a trusted dealer but she is my best friend so I trust her.

http://fabulousaaa.com

Vester71

Known Member
9/11/10
Got a black one from Ken @ Bergies - really excellent quality with dust cover, lock, warrant card, rain cover, etc. leather and workmanship on Kens Birkins is excellent. Have an H belt from Ken too - the leather on the Birkins is much better than the super soft leather on the H belt.

Ancaster

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/6/12
AAA on trade-merchant is good enough for my wife, she won't spend more than $200 on a rep handbag. Prices don't include shipping.