• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please read this article

1234_cool_uncle

2/6/12
Please read this article

I've bought a submariner from watchfacker.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/member.php?u=34358

? This guy.

The watch is

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/bk-tc-tw-102000?t=102000

Super grade version. As you can see.

Today It came to me.

So happy.

But some seconds later, I can see some stains at the dial and hands.

I took the pic the below

DSC03836.jpg

So I sent PM to watchfacker.

But answer is..

fffw.jpg

What happened the guy RSH?? or watchfacker?

I heard RSH is one of best in this field. what happened??????

The reason

"Can you see this at wrist length? Hard to judge under macro shot."

Is It common sense at here?

So I un-installed the dial. because I want to see the dial condition.

What the.....

Scratches. stains....LoL

DSC03921.jpg

DSC03917.jpg

I am very upset. DXXn upset..

You guys think it is minty condition? as watchfacker said.

I think I have a right to get full refund including going and comming shipping fee.

But watchfacker do not answer so far.

How do you think about it??

Sorry to you guys about uncomfortable article.

Frazer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/9/10
The best practice in this scenario is to contact an admin first..

AskMeAgain

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/11
:facepalm: Ive just looked at the sales thread and there are some tiny marks on the hands that can be seen in the sales thread. There are also some scuffs on the case sides. You had the chance to look at those pics and question him about its condition and ask for other pics. Did you contact the mods or even give watchfaker a decent space of time / chance to respond before blasting off a rip in to him thread?

You really should have... this is not how to get what you perceive as issues sorted out. Personally I think you should have done more due diligence...

1234_cool_uncle

2/6/12
IT was a little different question. But I asked difference skill between review and sales article.

mintly is mintly.

and the pics at the sales article is different compare to review article.

------------------------------------------? It is PM to watchfacker

fff.jpg

And How can I contact to an admin??

hzardous

I'm Pretty Popular
26/4/12
I would surely be upset if i see the watch in that condition, specially listing it as mint condition.

I can see the hand marks in 1 pic of the sales thread bec i know what i am looking for, but if not, i honestly wouldnt have seen it.

Meaning of mint:
Mint - in pristine condition; as new

Good luck...

tats

Renowned Member
8/5/12
This sucks man - but you should have PM'd a mod about this before starting a thread like this, it almost always hurts and rarely helps.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Hopefully we can get this resolved but can I make a suggestion?

I realize you are upset an should be at the very least dissapointed but please,
rsh is a really good strong, solid modder and helluva guy...without knowing if he actually delivered this rep in the condition presented is PURELY speculation.
You can easily damage this mans reputation for guys who dont already know what rsh can do and the quality of his work..so please TIP TOE with your assumptions please.

I would suggest you contact rsh personally and ask about this before you flame him in the blind Sir.....it may very well be a case where someone else, including the seller who has messed with this replica after rsh did his work...

I know first hand that rsh will and DOES contact his customers with heads up information on shit he works on...and is very very meticulous about what he puts out in the general population.

Having said that, if the seller misrepresented rsh's envolvement in the final presented product, shame on him..big time.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
This is the helpdesk for opening a ticket about a dispute: http://www.lastplaneout.biz/helpdesk/

How long ago did you send the message to watchfaker? Don't forget not everyone is glued to their computer all day every day (unlike rob and myself).

tats

Renowned Member
8/5/12
Hopefully we can get this resolved but can I make a suggestion?

I realize you are upset an should be at the very least dissapointed but please,
rsh is a really good strong, solid modder and helluva guy...without knowing if he actually delivered this rep in the condition presented is PURELY speculation.
You can easily damage this mans reputation for guys who dont already know what rsh can do and the quality of his work..so please TIP TOE with your assumptions please.

I would suggest you contact rsh personally and ask about this before you flame him in the blind Sir.....it may very well be a case where someone else, including the seller who has messed with this replica after rsh did his work...

I know first hand that rsh will and DOES contact his customers with heads up information on shit he works on...and is very very meticulous about what he puts out in the general population.

Having said that, if the seller misrepresented rsh's envolvement in the final presented product, shame on him..big time.

This - I just bought a sub from a member who claimed RSH did some work on it. I PM'd him the link to the thread along with other pics and asked him what he remembered. He recognized the watch and the seller immediately and I got back a very thorough reply along with an offer to look at any other pictures I wanted to send for him to verify.

1234_cool_uncle

2/6/12
About 7 hours passed, I sent a message.

First PM. he replied soon. then I replied soon.. Then.. no anwser

I also Think RSH did not work like this.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Well man, just because you sent a PM and he replied doesn't mean that he will get a chance to look at his PM's until maybe end of work day or something.

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
I think it is time that I chime in on this mess if you guys dont mind

I often get members to PM me for assistance on issues

This watch had a bad crown tube and I had told watchfaker I would be happy to swap it out

When he sent it to me, the original datewheel overlay was not installed properly and not even close to being aligned. It was obvious someone had attempted to fix it without success. The dial and hands were already removed and reinstalled and the marks were present. In fact one of the dial feet under the dial is broken as well and I remember this. Watchfaker asked me to swap the dwo for a BK dwo. Once I got the DWO installed, I even glued the dial because it was not secure. I cleaned the dial with compressed air, swapped the crown tube, assembled the whole thing and back it went.

I have to admit, when behind a crystal, these things are hard to see but a mention of such things should be made for full disclosure sake, especially on a high $$$ item

One more thing to add......many of these time pieces get flipped over and over....did you consider WF never opened the watch and the guy before him may have done so and left it like this ?? It is possible he never noticed the marks if he never took the crystal off. I am just playing the devils advocate.

1234_cool_uncle

2/6/12
" these things are hard to see but a mention of such things should be made for full disclosure sake, especially on a high $$$ item "

Yes. I think so.. high $$$ item. not a cheap fake things.

"The dial and hands were already removed and reinstalled and the marks were present"

Than Watchfaker is wrong. He said Hands are New.

ofcourse, never mention about dial feet condition.

Is it mintly thing???

You guys think mint??

I never ever think like that!..

Thanks RSH

Time to announcement from Watchfaker.

I am waiting ..

woof*

Renowned Member
25/12/10
Why did you handle the problem this way? Most forums would ban you for posting personal Pm's and emails on a public forum, let alone trashing someones character that might not even be involved.
You should have spent time working with the mods. That's one of the things the mods do is handle situations like this.

1234_cool_uncle

2/6/12
Than If I did not mention about it.

How can I know truth?

Tell me about it.

I don;t want to do solve problem like this way also.