• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC Sub With DWO V2 (Photos)

rols16610

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/4/12
My TC sub just arrived, and it came with TC's new date wheel overlay V2, so here are a few photos, excuse the quality. I installed a gen insert on the watch.

attachment.php

A few photos of the new date wheel overlay from TC.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is a lume shot taken with my iPhone, excuse the quality.

attachment.php

This watch is amazing, and way beyond what I was expecting, and streets ahead of my previous crappy rep that I was trying to fix.

Really impressed with TC as well, my first one disappeared in the post, so TC sent me a new one, lucky for me it came with his new DWO V2.

arcadia

11/8/11
Thank you for posting rols16610. I like it that the color scheme has been corrected. I'll try a Clark crystal if there would be any difference. Otherwise, Im content with what I'm seeing in your photos. Enjoy your watch, mate.

rols16610

20/4/12
Thanks Arcadia, it was after reading your thread that I decided to stop messing around with my crappy previous broken sub rep and buy the TC.

Really am pleased with the watch, can't believe how amazing it looks, side by side to my previous one :)

correctime

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/5/11
Looks great brother. Congrats on it's arrival.
I've been told by a good friend on another Forum that even under 20x magnification the new TC v2 DWO is spot on in both font and color to the gen DW.

rols16610

20/4/12
Its a beautiful thing, isn't it..........was the insert easy enough to put on?

Took me a few tries, as I mentioned in your thread, you had any luck with yours yet? Fingers crossed the press method will work :)

Also managed to take a bit of a closer up photo of the DWO, not the best photo but you get the idea.

attachment.php

I think i need to go on a photography course :)

SecretAgentMan

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/12
Im taking a few days off because my fingers are sore from trying, LMAO.....thing is, the gen sub, the gen insert snaps right in w/o much trouble, ive seen it done since my brothers friends dad owns a jewelry store & sells used Rolex watches but I cant go to him for help, first I would get scolded & then everyone would know I am wearing a rep & I cant have that, haha!

Then again, im afraid of giving a watchsmith a shot at my gen insert after seeing the pictures of that one guy on this forum that had his watchsmith totally mess it up while installing it so I will wait a week or so until my thumbs heal, LoL!

I just stuck a WM insert on the TC 4 & it looks great, of course the only tell is the gen insert has a bigger pearl.

You took nice pictures, it shows the quality of your watch, congrats!

brett sinclair

Known Member
26/4/12
Exactly the same I ordered and hoping to receive soon ! if the close-up pictures are this nice, what would it be without magnification !!
SecretAgentMan, the next try will be successful !