• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member Rolex Submariner Help.

more948

Known Member
8/3/12
Hello all, I’m a new member to this site based in London.

I have had a good look around the site and have been very impressed with some of the watches on here. But this has also left me very confused as to which Rolex Submariner rep to go for.

I’m looking for a black dial and black bezel rep which is reliable and wont suffer with faults. Preferably the bezel would be ceramic.

Therefore any suggestions on which one to go for, Swiss eta or Asian clone??

Your help will be very gratefully received.

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Welcome matey. Other members will correctly inform you that the non-ceramic 16610 Noob rep is closer to gen, but I still reckon the ceramic Noob is a pretty damn good watch for the dosh...

Photo08-05-2012103137.jpg

Check out a really good review on RWG http://www.rwg.cc/topic/125393-116610-ceramic-submariner/

Sorry wrong pic

Photo31-01-2012125039.jpg

Photo31-01-2012125220.jpg

more948

Known Member
8/3/12
Bonesey whats the rehaut engraving like on the one you suggest does it have the same issues as on the Noobmariners version?

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Yes they all do, no ceramic I've seen so far is correct.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
If you like noob sub c listen to what bonesey said..With 150$ you will be impresed!

Sent from my Nexus HD2 using Tapatalk 2

D

d4m.test

Yes they all do, no ceramic I've seen so far is correct.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

What about BKs black ceramic subs ? I was looking to pick one up from him. Should i wait ?

more948

Known Member
8/3/12
if i was to go down the route of a non ceramic sub, is there a better option than a NOOB?

I want something that has a small amount of tells, im willing to pay a little more for a good quality first rep?

What movement do you sugest the clone an asian or a swiss?

Is there much in it when it comes to the swiss eta and the asian eta?

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Non-ceramic option would be BK's TC sub offering which is probably your best reasonable amount option. Comes with guaranteed swiss movement.

Generally though you want to go for asian ETA, there are lots of sticky posts on this topic, i suggest you have a read through them.

olworthers

I'm Pretty Popular
17/8/07
Non-ceramic option would be BK's TC sub offering which is probably your best reasonable amount option. Comes with guaranteed swiss movement.

I agree - you can't go wrong with this watch, they are excellent! Look and feel very gen-like, highly recommended....

-OW

more948

Known Member
8/3/12
Bonesey or olworthers could you point me in the direction of infomation, pics and prices of the BK's TC sub.... i have stuck it in the search bar and nothing comes up i have also messaged BK. Sorry if im being stupid im new and havent quite got my head around the site yet. thanks in advance.