• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are all rep guys this flaky??

sixers_610

I'm Pretty Popular
15/2/10
I'm flakey. If I gave you a deposit, I wouldn't expect it all back either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fidhle007

13/8/11
The ironic part is it's all about attitude. If he'd been nice about it I probably would've offered up his full deposit and list of the watch for sale. But no, he went straight to pay pal like a little bitch...

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Rofl cause i was too lazy but knew that sub would come through eventually. If you need to rant about your inability to be credible in a seller's eye azdakota post it in your own thread. I have already two frankens otherwise an offer would have gone your way fid.

Hopefully this does not make you lose your passion for modding. We never seem to have enough honest and decent talent.

You lazy bone, lol.

azdakota, WTF. You suck, gtfo.

:biglaugh:

The ironic part is it's all about attitude. If he'd been nice about it I probably would've offered up his full deposit and list of the watch for sale. But no, he went straight to pay pal like a little bitch...

He was to F'ing stupid to be nice.

Fidhle007

13/8/11
A brief update: I refunded him, paypal withdrew the $600 refund from my account TWICE, investigated and ruled in his favor (because I refunded him.) They sent him his refund and returned the extra $600 to me, all is well. Nope. They then placed a "security hold" on my account and I can't put anything in or out and I'm still out $1200. Honestly, if I could afford the gas I'd drive to TN and beat it out of this little punk, and I don't often say things like that!

The bitch part of it is two weeks ago a wheel bearing exploded in my hand at work so there's been a host of medical bills and missed paychecks to cover... Oh well, when it rains it pours, eh? Somebody buy my LV!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Have you spoken to PP and asked why the hold? And I mean spoken, by phone. It's the only way to get any sense out of them at times like this.

Fidhle007

13/8/11
I did. The kindly Indian woman politely explained that it was a security hold, she couldn't see why and that it would be over in 9 days. That was 18 days ago...

I think this whole situation is complicated by the fact that I have one of those dumb paypal credit cards.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Don't you love it when you get a woman from a call center in India who identifies herself by some common western name like Shelly? Or the guy who introduces himself as Steve? Cracks me up.

Hope this works out well for you soon, bud.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I did. The kindly Indian woman politely explained that it was a security hold, she couldn't see why and that it would be over in 9 days. That was 18 days ago...

I think this whole situation is complicated by the fact that I have one of those dumb paypal credit cards.

Not good enough. call again and don't give up until you get someone who can give you a reason, it's your account and your money. They are required to be able to give a reason even if (in truth) a lot of the time there is none.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Absolute nightmare situation fidhle, just going through the thread now, bit late now but about half way through the thread I was thinking no, no please don't mess with the PP threat from him, just refund the fickle bstard and move on/put it down as a bad experience...those PP fckers will make your life a misery if you are using the account regularly for other purchases/sales. Hope you get it resolved soon, I still don't know how this fcker managed to pull off a dispute with a gift payment, they don't like replicas in general though so if they clear it you are doing well, have heard too many nightmare scenarios with pp accs completely blocked at their discretion. It's a pity they have so much power. Best of luck in getting it sorted.

Fidhle007

13/8/11
If I'd had the money to refund him I would have but I didn't because I spent it on tools for his build. Live and learn I suppose... He's all but gone dark now too, maybe I should post his email up and we can spam him?