• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Calling out Puretime.co

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
So that's the situation is it?

I order and pay for something from a seller who apparently has the item in stock.

Six days later I get an email telling me if I don't respond in 24 hours it will be considered OK to ship and will be shipped immediately.

Five days after that and without my item having been shipped, I get an email saying the staff will be away for a national holiday for 3-4 days.

Are you guys missing the point? Why send me an email telling me my watch will ship immediately (at the expiry of the 24 hr response time) if the watch won't be shipped for 8 days (at the earliest) from that email?

It's not as if the upcoming national holiday was an unexpected, "surprise" intervening event!

Bottom line is that Puretime.co will have had my money for almost 2 weeks (if they ship it immediately when they return from their holiday) before shipping out an item which was (apparently) in stock.

I call that very poor customer service and I won't shy away from that.

I wonder why is that u do not drop a "ok" so that they can ship it asap, and would want to wait for the 24hrs? IMO its on their goodwill to hold it longer so that u get a chance to look at the pictures and to review them as needed (some people may not notice that QC was sent to them within the 24hrs)
I always replied to that mail and they were shipped on the same day, or the next day.
As for the status of order page over at PT, take it with a pinch of salt, I have order that had already reached me but is still "processing" over there.

sin147

Known Member
13/4/12
For the record, although I did not initially respond to Doris's email, I did respond via email after my order status remained unchanged after 3 days:

To: Quality Control PureTime <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d0415561e454f7c04bec3000e

--f46d0415561e454f7c04bec3000e
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Dear Doris,

When I log into my account on your website it shows that this order
(#22507) order is still being processed. *Why hasn't the watch been shipped
*????

Regards
Michael

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:19 AM, Michael Sin???<[email protected]>wrote:

> Dear Doris,
>
> Please ship immediately. Thank you for your service.
>
> Kind regards
> Michael
>
>
>
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 8:42 PM, Quality Control PureTime <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Dear ,
>>
>> Attached please find the quality check images of your order 22507. Please
>> check and reply to this mail if there are any problems.
>>
>> No response in 24 hours will be considered as "OK to ship" and we will
>> ship immediately.
>>
>> Thank you for your cooperation.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Doris L.
>>

This is the first time I've quoted myself. Looking back it was a little harsh and inflammatory.

Ridiculous first post though sin. You don't call out a respected dealer like that. You need to use a little tact and learn some diplomacy.

No offence taken BB. You called it as you saw it.

Racer686

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/10
This is also the timeframe that Puretime got in the AP Diver V3, Pam 243, and Pam 326 preorders. Hundreds of watches for people that gave them money, some, months ago. I'd give them a break.

Pete

ssb045

Renowned Member
26/12/10
Uh, his name's not BB. Lol. (someone pl post link, can't search)

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
#1 rule, learn patience.

You're used to instant gratification obviously. Turn that portion of thought off in your mind or this hobby will drive you crazy.

The relationship with dealers here as you will learn (just as I had to) is a give and take. Establishing a rapport, being kind, those things are important. Try not to make all of us westerners look bad. It's not too late to change your attitude. Welcome. :)

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
Sin, chill I see where you are coming from remotely from another planet where you are supreme being and whatnot. Seriously do you believe that you are:

A.The exception to the rule (or rather the way it works on the darkside)
B.The only customer to ever visit Angus?
C.A troll or just plain bored?
D.God's given rep king that angus and rwi must cater to?
E.A noob to this world and we should give you a break over your first post as you will admit that you have not gone through the ropes and read enough to figure out that patience is worth it's weight in reps...

Regardless of what communication transpired, miscommunications happen and delays do as well. As a matter of fact whether e-commerce or real world instant gratification is a subjective term. Some members want this instant gratification so they will buy form other members in the same area as them (conus, eu, asia), or buy from regional dealers that have stock in your area. Best of luck to you and reading comprehension because no matter how great your linguistic ability is, your dealers may not be as versed as you in your native tongue and you must exercise due diligence in being patient and expressing yourself in such a manner that leaves little room for misunderstandings. Even if it means stating the obvious such as "the watch is good please send fast" (a little crude and simplistic but it is understandable, would you care to digress?)

disclaimer I never ain't been to no school for unglish learnt it all by watchin hooked on ebonics remix!!!!

sin147

Known Member
13/4/12
Well ...thanks to the invaluable information from those wise members who responded ...I have learned the following:

1. Do not criticise a TD.

2. The TD is doing the customer a "favour" by selling a customer a "replica".

3. If the customer follows the dealer's instructions ...that's actually the wrong thing to do.

4. It's not the dealer's fault for misleading the customer ...it's the customer's fault for not being patient.

5. Simply placing an order with a TD and paying for it immediately does not, of itself, entitle you to expect the TD to do what the TD tells you he/she will do.

AHHHH ...so much to learn. Have I missed anything?

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
It's about attitude, if there are many people criticizing you, shouldn't that make you wonder? (answer:yes)

Wilazn

Renowned Member
21/12/11
I'm sorry but you are coming off as a complete **** within your first few posts. Haven't your parents taught you about first impressions and maybe dabbled a bit on the English language?

Obviously this replica hobby isn't for you. Maybe you're better off buying some real watches that you can afford like some Casios.

sin147

Known Member
13/4/12
Obviously this replica hobby isn't for you. Maybe you're better off buying some real watches that you can afford like some Casios.

I can't believe it ...that is unbelievably witty.

Imagine ...people of your calibre on this forum. It takes my breath away.

dznrguy

Known Member
3/4/12
On my first order I got the same 24hr email. At first I didn't want to respond and say that the watch looked awesome because I didn't want to screw up their workflow, but the Canadian in me forced me to write them back and say it looked great (if even at the risk of the watch taking longer). Glad to hear that there are others out there that write something back.

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
Mate you are correct, that e-mail is wrong, but your attitude is so absolutely atrocious you are getting ripped to shreds simply because you are rude and rather than e-mail them and ask them or mention "Hey your e-mail template says 24 hours no response" you make a huge argument out of it on here.

Go someplace else, honestly. You do not have the patience, discipline or personality to deal with replica watches. This community won't tolerate you if you behave like this, that much should already have been clear to you.

dznrguy

Known Member
3/4/12
mate you are correct, that e-mail is wrong, but your attitude is so absolutely atrocious you are getting ripped to shreds simply because you are rude and rather than e-mail them and ask them or mention "hey your e-mail template says 24 hours no response" you make a huge argument out of it on here.

Go someplace else, honestly. You do not have the patience, discipline or personality to deal with replica watches. This community won't tolerate you if you behave like this, that much should already have been clear to you.

+1000000000

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Well ...thanks to the invaluable information from those wise members who responded ...I have learned the following:

1. Do not criticise a TD. Yes, u shouldn't criticise anything without a good knowledge of the subject. U can however comment, or question.

2. The TD is doing the customer a "favour" by selling a customer a "replica". Yes, TD is doing us a favour by giving us a reliable channel for purchasing good quality replica, which is what YOU wanted to buy in the first place.

3. If the customer follows the dealer's instructions ...that's actually the wrong thing to do. In the QC email, this is written "Attached please find the quality check images of your order 123456 . Please check and reply to this mail if there are any problems." This may be misunderstood only to reply if there are any problem, but usually people will reply back with a "no problem" I thought?

4. It's not the dealer's fault for misleading the customer ...it's the customer's fault for not being patient. Did you even read enough to find out how the purchasing process work?

5. Simply placing an order with a TD and paying for it immediately does not, of itself, entitle you to expect the TD to do what the TD tells you he/she will do. Read point on 4.

AHHHH ...so much to learn. Have I missed anything?

I do not think that u had research enough to know what to expect in purchasing reps. I really do suggest, for your benefits, to read around more to know what is going on, questions from newcomers regarding the purchasing process isnt hard to find.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
I do not think that u had research enough to know what to expect in purchasing reps. I really do suggest, for your benefits, to read around more to know what is going on, questions from newcomers regarding the purchasing process isnt hard to find.

+1 Shiro, was about to write the same reply.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
I have dealt with a retard like you before, unrealistic expectations, I really feel for the dealers because they deal with your kind all the time.

If your that impatient that a day or two is life or death, please proceed to fuckoff from where you came from because as stated 100x already, this gig aint for you. Your kind only damages our hobby and puts people off from being a part of it. I would hate for a forum member to be dealing with your shit if they ever sold you their watch.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
I have dealt with a retard like you before, unrealistic expectations, I really feel for the dealers because they deal with your kind all the time.

If your that impatient that a day or two is life or death, please proceed to fuckoff from where you came from because as stated 100x already, this gig aint for you. Your kind only damages our hobby and puts people off from being a part of it. I would hate for a forum member to be dealing with your shit if they ever sold you their watch.

Chill dude...