• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tony no replies,

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Hi all, I may be new in this forum but I have bought watches from Perfect clones Joshua, TrustyTime Andrew, all of them replied promptly when I have problems.

:picard:

Yet another shout out to the cartel from a new member, appearing in a thread devoted to a trusted dealer.

Sorry, but if I seem cynical it is because IMHO these types of posts pop up too often for me to think they are innocent.

JB123

29/2/12
even if this guy is honest... don't make a complaint your first post. I'm new around here and even I know better

mbenz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/6/11
You are luckier than me. I have waited more than a week just for an answer" when can I have my watch back". Still waiting..........Just an answer " maybe a month or maybe a year" will make me happy..... but nothing........

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Sigh, have either of you guys raised a help desk ticket about these issues?
If not, why are you bitching? You know the drill, if you have a problem, get a mod to help.

mbenz

Banned
27/6/11
trailboss99, thanks for your advice. I am just sharing my personal experience dealing with Tony." He is prompt and fast when you order but slow and no respond when you need help " is what I gather from all the posts and my encounter.
Thanks anyway for the guidance and time reading my posts.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
trailboss99, thanks for your advice. I am just sharing my personal experience dealing with Tony." He is prompt and fast when you order but slow and no respond when you need help " is what I gather from all the posts and my encounter.

:frusty:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

No, you are running a dealer down with your first ever post! You have implied that you don't expect to see your watch again:
Probably sold my watch to someone else......... bye bye to my watch.
Now, how long has Tony had your watch exactly? When was it sent?
I repeat, If you have a problem the first step is to contact a staff member who will speak to the dealer on your behalf and find out what is going on.
NOT to make inflammatory comments like that in your very first post.

Tell me, if you were Tony and a customer posted stuff like that would you bother going out of your way to assist them after they implied you would not be returning their watch?

mbenz

Banned
27/6/11
I paid on 1st Mar, received watch on 5th Mar. Spotted the problem with deployant, tried to remove the lug bar , thinking of sending the strap and deployant back to him but lug bar screw jammed in the casing.
Negotiated with Tony a few days to send watch back, finally he accepted. Watch sent back 12th Mar.
I sent message telling him I tracked the watch has reached him on 16th Mar when he did not reply.
Received message from him that watch is ready on 22th Mar and will send out.
Did not receive anything so email him on 26th Mar and he said watch rotor is loose cannot send out.

He has been uncontactable since 26th Mar.

Anyway, like what I said, I have never used the watch. He could have just replace it with another watch instead of letting me wait while he goes M I A.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
I paid on 1st Mar, received watch on 5th Mar. Spotted the problem with deployant, tried to remove the lug bar , thinking of sending the strap and deployant back to him but lug bar screw jammed in the casing.
Negotiated with Tony a few days to send watch back, finally he accepted. Watch sent back 12th Mar.
I sent message telling him I tracked the watch has reached him on 16th Mar when he did not reply.
Received message from him that watch is ready on 22th Mar and will send out.
Did not receive anything so email him on 26th Mar and he said watch rotor is loose cannot send out.

He has been uncontactable since 26th Mar.

Anyway, like what I said, I have never used the watch. He could have just replace it with another watch instead of letting me wait while he goes M I A.

Sounds like you bought a counterfeit watch from an anonymous dealer in a foreign country.

A country where they have a lot of holidays.

If you want help here, follow procedure. Otherwise you come off as a whiney noob for whom sympathy may be harder to come by than you expect.

Jusy sayin'

mbenz

Banned
27/6/11
I am not seeking help. Just sharing what I encounter with this dealer.

mbenz

Banned
27/6/11
This forum is indeed influential. Tony has contacted me.

Keeping my fingers crossed that he will keep his promise.

mbenz

Banned
27/6/11
Dealing with this "Trusted Dealer" is the worst nightmare of my life.
Let's recap the chain of events.
1. Received watch but deployant buckle that slot in the strap with holes can't open to
adjust lenght.
2. Tried removing the rubber strap but lug bar jammed.
3. Contacted Tony to send it back.
4. He confirmed everything is fixed FOC and sent out.
5. After one week,no watch in sight.
6. Sent him email, he said rotor spoilt, need to repair.
7. After repeated chasing, he finally agreed to send out on 9th April but...
8. Now ... sent me a picture and said case is damaged because of jammed lug bar and
asked me to pay $78 to get it repaired .
9. What is what??? am I in a nightmare.....

I have the email to substaintiate what I said above. Anybody interested can pm me to take a look.

avocado

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/09
mbenz You have yourself in a nightmare! You had the watch, you should have got help, either here or locally. It must have been acceptable if you were trying to adjust it to fit your wrist. If it were me, I would just get it back and polish the metal-if that is the damage. Why don't you post the picture of the damaged case? Someone will advise you how to fix the problem and you will learn something.

mbenz

Banned
27/6/11
Avocado, thanks for the advice. Isn't Trusted Dealer supposed to provide service when we have problems. If not, they are not fit to be in the list of Trusted Dealer.

BTW, he has the watch and he is not providing the service to the buyer.

avocado

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/09
Avocado, thanks for the advice. Isn't Trusted Dealer supposed to provide service when we have problems. If not, they are not fit to be in the list of Trusted Dealer.

BTW, he has the watch and he is not providing the service to the buyer.

The RWI management will decide if he is fit. They have the experience. I hope something is being worked out for you. I placed an order on Monday 4.9.2012 and am waiting for QC, and you have me worried. :facepalm:

mbenz

Banned
27/6/11
Don't worry. He is super fast when it is a new order. Just don't go back to him when your watch is faulty,he will say it is your fault. GREAT AFTER-SALE SERVICE.