• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP GP FORGED CARBON Modded FINAL, REP VS GEN comparison

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
I tried to turn the lighting darker to show the texture, and If you have seen the GEN watch in your real life, you can see the visibility of Forged Carbon texture is depends on the lighting.

Left : My GP with Forged Carbon modded (US$598 bought from puretime)
Right: GEN GP (US$45,000)

$598 VS $45,000

55671366.jpg

85811658.jpg

37088074.jpg

26136939.jpg

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Your forged carbon work is just awesome mate. Just awesome!

uupizwm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/10
Can't wait for the case to be sold. Going to sell the bubble bee case? Since the bubble has the mid case in carbon forged.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
We are of cause talking to Ryan about a slot as a dealer here but there is a fair way to go yet. I'm confident it will happen tho. This is only one trick, Ryan has a few more to show yet ;)

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Your forged carbon work is just awesome mate. Just awesome!
Thanks Mate.

Can't wait for the case to be sold. Going to sell the bubble bee case? Since the bubble has the mid case in carbon forged.

I believe I can do that, but I need to get a bumblebee case first.

We are of cause talking to Ryan about a slot as a dealer here but there is a fair way to go yet. I'm confident it will happen tho. This is only one trick, Ryan has a few more to show yet ;)
Thanks Col, I will try my best, since it's my hobby, my second life. :)

rsme

Known Member
8/3/10
@Ryan: i m in for 2 cases. when are those cases for sale?

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
so you buy a AP GP rep from pure time, and you ditch the case and then make your own carbon case in your own mold? am I getting this right? holy rolie......

Buddalondon

23/10/11
Outstanding - just outstanding!
Please start selling these I beg you!

Imaknockov

18/1/11
I'm still considering about it, it seems a bit difficult but I will think about it.

What's really unfortunate is that the factory could simply implement a running change with the dial and subdial colors to fix them easily but they aren't doing it.

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
What's really unfortunate is that the factory could simply implement a running change with the dial and subdial colors to fix them easily but they aren't doing it.
Yes, maybe I need to meet the factory directly, the china factory always make the rep like 85% close to gen, and then they won't continue to fix the rest 15%... :picard:

dex

13/12/10
please make it, i;m in for 2 of them
your work is simply amazing

Imaknockov

18/1/11
Yes, maybe I need to meet the factory directly, the china factory always make the rep like 85% close to gen, and then they won't continue to fix the rest 15%... :picard:

Agreed. If you can get them to correct the dial issues I'm totally in for a set of dials and maybe more. I'm pretty sure the community would want some too.

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
yes me to count me in on the dials and get them to make the correct pusher guards and and gloss finish on the two lower parts of the bezel .. and its a home run all the way !!