• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can anyone explain what MBW/TWB/WM9 means to this noob?

ajs914

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/07
For off-center pearl, you can't go by one picture because every insert will probably be different.

grejyedi

29/12/11
Life on the forums would be a lot easier if one could search 3 character words. If you wanted to, for example, search all threads with MBW in the title, it is impossible.

You can use google Post MBW site:http://forum.replica-watch.info

PWsm3.jpg

mrs1986

13/3/12
For off-center pearl, you can't go by one picture because every insert will probably be different.

Yes, I understand that too, but with my luck, i guess it's going to be waaay too off-center :picard:

ajs914

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/07
At least replacing a bezel insert and/or pearl is an easy mod to do. I'm learning that with reps you pretty much have to put up with the small stuff and fix them yourself if you want closer to perfection.

mrs1986

13/3/12
No time...

At least replacing a bezel insert and/or pearl is an easy mod to do. I'm learning that with reps you pretty much have to put up with the small stuff and fix them yourself if you want closer to perfection.

Yes, that would be awesome if you have the tools and time to do it...
In my case none of those is true, so i must stick with the closer one that my money (not too much btw) can buy...