• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Conspiracy Theory #1..........

gtwc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/10
Greetings fellow RWG-ers (and thanks to RWI for welcoming us here).

Seeing that the 'attack' on our beloved site is still continuing, I'm wondering whether or not it is a more serious effort than a bunch of bored, cyber hackers with nothing better to do........

Anyone considered whether or not the gen makers might actually hire hackers (just like some banks do to test security of their systems) and make a concerted effort to screw RWG once and for all?

Or am I just paranoid?

BTW Greg-R : you are doing a fantastic job, thanks. Now import some of the wonderful RWI emoticons over to our site !!!

:pirates::sinking::stir::maty::sharkey::bbq::binoc::jellyg::aneki::baby:

mazz68

Known Member
4/1/11
nothing_to_see_here-550x439_1285294965.jpg

gran

Known Member
16/5/06
Do some people have enemies?

Frankley we at RWG are so bad (insulting, ridicule etc..) towards certain shady newbies (scammers) that they might feel tempted to cause us trouble

just my take on it

powderfreak

6/2/11
Bullshit. Other sites (and dealers) have been the target long before, it's only that someone decided to pick us now.

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
Maybe johng pissed off some folks at the terrorist forum.

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
Isn't john banned here?
No cockpicts I guess. :biglaugh:

1kenny1kenny1

Renowned Member
4/6/10
johng nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
I think it might be my bank manager trying to stop me spending........but there's no chance of that.

:cheese:

gran

Known Member
16/5/06
Bullshit. Other sites (and dealers) have been the target long before, it's only that someone decided to pick us now.

:)

How is Skiing powderfreak?, the snow is melting away for us here in Norway at this unusually warm time