• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Year of the dragon wrist check !

donerix

I'm Pretty Popular
9/2/09
Nicaragua
TMCB-3-6.jpg

abzack

Renowned Member
26/11/11
2 new additions to my collection.

BR02 (wearing it on a bandrbands shark skin strap):
dsc0013nr.jpg

Patek Philippe manual chrono with moonphase:
dsc0010gd.jpg

dsc00112y.jpg

D

d4m.test

First Half of Pamsday: 111

For the first half of Pamsday, my 111 which I picked up from ???. Dang!! Just don't remember. Sweet watch which HAS gotten attention. This afternoon, a young man thought it was a cool watch & asked me what it was; I said "It's a Pam, a Panerai." He gave me that look that told me I'd lost him right after I said "It's a... ." Sweet. dave:

Pam111002.jpg

Pam111003.jpg

Pam111004.jpg

D

d4m.test

Br 02

THAT'S a neat looking B&R, Abzack. I have the same thing but on its original rubber band. Love it! Good luck w/ yours!!

dave

2 new additions to my collection.

BR02 (wearing it on a bandrbands shark skin strap):
dsc0013nr.jpg

Patek Philippe manual chrono with moonphase:
dsc0010gd.jpg

dsc00112y.jpg

D

d4m.test

You're Forgetting, Too??

So, you're forgetting, too, er, K.?? Just like me. If I'm not careful, they're going to come to take me away, aha!! BTW: Nice Pam. Don't see these too often. Is this what is called the "California" dial??

dave

Actually forgot that I bought this one. Lol. Came in the mail today. Pleasant surprise.

e5124d6d.jpg

Deadbear77

I'm Pretty Popular
7/6/11
Sure is Dave. Thanks and yes, can't believe I forgot about it. Checked out the movement in it today and it's a high beat non swan neck. Funny.

abzack

Renowned Member
26/11/11
Thanks bbphrog! Its the "new" A7750 ("First of its kind Chronograph Movement. Same Configuration as Eta 2894, High Beat 28.8k, working regulator, and engraved Rotor").
My only issue is the date wheel sits very low in the date window. I've read that many have had this issue. Is yours the same?
I have a BR01-93 on a bandrbands shark skin also. It is a very comfortable strap.
dsc00102gp.jpg

Lenny

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/11
WOW - great taste here in both strap and watch ;)

Thanks bbphrog! Its the "new" A7750 ("First of its kind Chronograph Movement. Same Configuration as Eta 2894, High Beat 28.8k, working regulator, and engraved Rotor").
My only issue is the date wheel sits very low in the date window. I've read that many have had this issue. Is yours the same?
I have a BR01-93 on a bandrbands shark skin also. It is a very comfortable strap.
dsc00102gp.jpg

pittstud78

Horology Curious
27/1/12
WOW! Some great looking watches in this thread. New to the site- my question is what percent of them are replicas? They all look real, but this is a replica forum. (quickly searching the for sale section so I can get one of my own!)

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Welcome to the forum. You'll see an occasional gen however most are replicas. Scary how good they look isn't it?

abzack

Renowned Member
26/11/11
pittstud78 I'm fairly new to "quality" reps myself. One thing I've learned, it is worth it to spend a little extra for a quality rep. You'll be much happier in the long run (and end up spending less along the way). Just do your research.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
My FrSD this AM before sending her to a lucky new owner.....

IMAG1427.jpg

D

d4m.test

Second Half of Pamsday: Pam ??? (I dunno)

For the second half of Pamsday, my Pam ??? watch. I confess, I dunno the model number, as they all look the same to me. Some help from the Pamantics here would be greatly appreciated. dave:

PamAuto002.jpg

PamAuto003.jpg

PamAuto004.jpg

D

d4m.test

Yep!

Yep! Same problem, although I didn't know about it until a member pointed it out to me. I just rely on the "99.999%" who won't have a clue.

dave

dsc00102gp.jpg

D

d4m.test

BEAUTIOUS!

BEAUTIOUS, Kevin! Amazing what a strap change can do to a watch, er?? Wear it well.

dave

So the leather didn't feel right on my tiny wrist, tried a mesh with it and wow what a difference. Extremely comfortable and don't look half bad either.

41e2a3fe.jpg

bb2d5b02.jpg

f31231b1.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pics.