• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super Avenger - Custom Mother of Pearl "MOP" Diamond Dial

Rep Master

Known Member
25/5/11
i know customizing and modifying watches from their original "sotck/oem/factory" look is a touchy subject. how do you guys feel about mother of pearl w/ diamonds on the dials??

KGrHqZiwE5dbgkOIDBOQ9LWog60_3.jpg

KGrHqUOKjME3E41NY5BN9CHtOSbQ0_3.jpg

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
Not for me... But if you like it, go crazy!! It's going to be on your wrist :D

Rep Master

Known Member
25/5/11
Not for me... But if you like it, go crazy!! It's going to be on your wrist :D

I do like this. But i wanted to seek more info 1st. Like i see these selling on ebay for $700-800 but it doesnt seem worth that much money. Who's making these?? I'd rather buy from the actual manufacture.

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
I'll bet they are made much like Replica dials are. Breitling doesn't authorize using these so I doubt a reputable company makes them. I could be wrong.

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
It's borderline disgusting...

But, to each his own, and I wouldn't be surprised if I liked it in the flesh!

Go crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rep Master

Known Member
25/5/11
How can i find out where they are made? I want to go right to the source. I know for sure breitling doesnt make them.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
i feel like .....
when u drink a lot of beer and after lots of food and after the food keep drinking lots of beer

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
this is off the bay, they probably use rep dials, you could probably make this dial yourself diamond are not that expensive off the bay, honestly that colour nearly made me throw up in my own mouth!

Rep Master

Known Member
25/5/11
ask these guys where they get them maybe?
http://kingdiamondinc.wordpress.com/watches/

That website is stealing their pictures from celebrity jeweler Ben Baller and his company IF & Co.

I emailed a couple of these ebay jewelers selling the dials. They (for obvious reasons) dont want to give up their source. Just like if i was re-selling these rep watches for a profit, i wouldnt give up my trusted dealers sources either.

Rep Master

Known Member
25/5/11
this is off the bay, they probably use rep dials, you could probably make this dial yourself diamond are not that expensive off the bay, honestly that colour nearly made me throw up in my own mouth!

I want the mother of pearl a lil more than the diamonds. How come everyone hates the MOP dials so much??? There are gen breitling and rolex with MOP dials. There are also other color variations more subtle than these.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I like a nice MOP dial.
The first pic you posted is NOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk