• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Ultimate PAM111M Teardown Review (150 images)

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Fabulous :)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Awesome work Angus
Very detailed and useful
Without superfluous information, all helpfull
One of the best review never made
You deserves new customers !!
I will be the next for a Noob... and others
Many thanks
icon7.gif
icon14.gif

Draven451

Known Member
14/9/11
Angus,

applause-o-gram.gif

Incredible post! Award winner for sure. You are setting a new bar for other dealers to follow and elevating the rep market to a new level. How many other dealers would invest this amount of time to show how they appreciate their customers by helping them make the best decisions in their purchases.

Thanks for all you do!

acharria

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/10/09
Awesome Angus..
You just rock this forum...
As a PAM lover.. Thanks a lot...
Now I think you are the go to guy when its about PAM111
Warm Regards
panerai-logo.jpg

HalCyon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/10
wow... thanks for the detailed comparison... this makes me wanna own a 111 again! NICEEE!

Dr Yan

4/9/09
Wow Angus. Excellent review thanks for doing it. Even if it's going to hurt my pocket now ;)

lantis

22/7/11
I don't want to own another PAM again, but the Noob is just calling to me! Thanks for the review!

Articblade

22/7/11
Anyone else having problem viewing the photos? Been trying a few days but all return as broken link and images.

watsondog

25/1/11
United Kingdom
Excellent Thank You. I was a PAM novice, and couldnt see what it was all about. Having read this I now see why. Looks like the Noob wins on so many fronts

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
This is by far the best reason to buy a noob 111. it is very very close to the gen. thanks for this, best post i have seen in pam forums.

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
Call me crazy, but I own all three. Gen, noob and H-factory, and I really prefer the H-factory to the noob by a large margin.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Call me crazy, but I own all three. Gen, noob and H-factory, and I really prefer the H-factory to the noob by a large margin.

Because of the general feeling of the watch?

Btw, I would love to see a photo comparison of the 3. ;)

shirazi_r

Renowned Member
12/10/10
Seeing as the Noob is actually a bit cheaper than the H-Factory, it's really a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned.