• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

gmt II pepsi

Alex89

Horology Curious
15/8/11
Thank you, yeah at the moment I try to find a good watchmaker in EU, because If you go with Domi you have to wait so long^^

greg325i

Renowned Member
29/4/10
Thank you, yeah at the moment I try to find a good watchmaker in EU, because If you go with Domi you have to wait so long^^

Just call a local watchmaker where you live. Over the phone, just ask if he is willing to service ETA movements in replica watches. I would bet most would not turn down the work, especially these days. I think most would appreciate you being considerate enough to ask them as well. Doing so over the phone of course will save you the time an potential embarassment of going in and and getting rejected.

Alex89

Horology Curious
15/8/11
I am pretty sure I would find one, but not really willing to pay a watchmaker I don't know. Reason is, that he could just grease the gaskets and claim it a full service and I wouldn't probably notice that. So I take either Domi or someone a member recommends. (I called already one watchmaker in my city I would trust, but he was, let's say not willing to do it... ;)

Ferris

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/3/12
MR can get you a pretty decent 16710 rep. The only drawback, is that is has the "wok" rehaut. Other than that, it's probably as good or better than the Noob (hands, dial, bracelet).

Would it be possible to switch the GMT Master II dial and bezel on a new Explorer II noob rep?

I don't understand, why one would have to source a GMT Master noobversion, if the Explorer II isn't woky and except for the bracelet and the above mentioned changes is exactly like the old GMT Master II ?

I'll definintely buy the MR GMT Master II now, but if I mind the woky rehaut one day, would the above mentioned changes be possible?

Cheers

greg325i

Renowned Member
29/4/10
Would it be possible to switch the GMT Master II dial and bezel on a new Explorer II noob rep?

I don't understand, why one would have to source a GMT Master noobversion, if the Explorer II isn't woky and except for the bracelet and the above mentioned changes is exactly like the old GMT Master II ?

I'll definintely buy the MR GMT Master II now, but if I mind the woky rehaut one day, would the above mentioned changes be possible?

Cheers

Little late to the party, eh?
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/making-gen-style-98880?t=98880

Also, the bracelet is the same (I'm pretty sure, anyway), so it's just the dial/bezel that needs to be changed.

Ferris

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/3/12
I'm sorry that my question wasn't precise enough, I'll ask in the thread you posted, thank you for your help, mate!

greg325i

Renowned Member
29/4/10
No worries bud. Actually, the thread itself answers your question, I think.