• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWG SERVER THREADFollowing a server problem we're currently having issues with RWG's

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Okay - we're unexpectedly back up - albeit only on a trial basis. If any more problems appear, we'll have to shut down again, but let's see what happens

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Folks,

Just to keep you up to date. It has become clear over the course of the evening that we have a major problem with the server itself.

I have a support call logged with our web hosts and will report back when I know more, but I'm afraid we're going to be down for a while (at least 24 hours - probably longer) until I can get this straightened out.

Thanks again to RWI for the hospitality - looks like we're gonna need it ;)

It reminds me the same situation 2 years ago... Deja Vu...

Mystery Shopper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/11
Looks like the site may be down again. I was on for a little while (reading about DW Tudors) when it all locked up and now unable to get back in. RWI shoutbox beware!!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yes, down again, the server is off-line entirely and we need to wait and see what the tech guys at the data centre make of it. Make yourself at home folks.

Col.

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Box go boom. Again. Sigh.

Correction. Box de-boomed. Again. For how long is the question...

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Down yet again. I'm beginning to doubt some of the info being given to me by our web hosts. No clue how long this is going to take to sort out. Sorry all...

scratch that - back up again. Dunno what is happening, but will investigate further in the morning.

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
RWG will be down for a while in about an hour. We're going to be running some tests on the hardware to try to find out exactly what's going wrong..

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
RWG is now down for tests. Will post again when we're back up

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
not a conspiracy theorist but maybe its anonymous or lulsec who's responsible for this..LOL