• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Copa a m e r i c a !!!! 2011

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
yeah! argentina cant winn but costa rica ****** up bolivia and now colombia ! im not surprise about my team , they can winn 6-0 against argentina but they loose agains mongolians :/ colombia plays really good ! i dont really know what is gonna happen but this games are amazing!!!

now lets c whats going on betwen argentina-costa rica ! i think surprises will still come !

ochaves

30/9/09
Finally Messi is brighting!!!

We have to consider that Costa Rica is a minor team with most sub 20 players, but at leat Argentina showed some real football. The team needed that confidence. The coach made the right replacements too.

We'll see next week when serious matches come in the final fase.

PecMan

4/5/09
well my friend , sorry but costa rica is costa rica ( not a good team )
bye bye argentina! tevez ****** up! and now u guys are out!! of ur copa america!
amazing copa america !!! venezuela still strong! paraguay brasil tomorrow , peru won against colombians !! holly shit this cant be better !

PecMan

4/5/09
ay ay ayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy brasil is out!!!! paraguay won the game! i would like to ask the people that was talking shit at the begining fo the thread //??? where are those soccer gurus???? :lo1: pecman knows best !

argentina out! brasil out! ...peru , paraguay, chile , venezuela! they rule the matches!

kaniel

Renowned Member
28/10/10
hahaha this is so funny!! Messi who? Tevez who?? Neymar who?? Alves who??

Meanwhile somewhere in L.A.

[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqJRUprgq6A[/AME]

:popcorn:

ochaves

30/9/09
We suck, we suck, we suck!!!!!!!!!! (Argentina)

Luckily, Brazil sucks too!!!!!!!!!!

That's my deep football analysis.