• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new SHARK, compliments of BK!

blue rocket

12/4/11
I ordered a replica SHARK (Hybrid of the Ceramic Submariner 116610 with the blue bezel from the 116619) from BK, apparently he had a slip up and send me his personal GEN. ;-)

Wow guys, wow. I was completely and totally impressed with BK's DSSD, but this tops even that, it's just perfect. The SEL fitment is flawless, the band is blemish free, engraving is perfect and crisp, clasp is nice and firm, pearl is the best I have seen on one of these. If I didn't know better, this would be a gen.

On to the pics, snapped them quickly before i head our for a memorial day party, excuse the picture quality -- i had a $50 Opteka fisheye lens on my camera that I didn't have time to swaåp out.

I'll let the pics do the talking though...

shark_by_bk.jpg

shark_by_bk1.jpg

shark_by_bk2.jpg

shark_by_bk4.jpg

shark_by_bk5.jpg

shark_by_bk6.jpg

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Saw this over on RG and just about drooled all down myself. Stunning mate, did you have anything else done on it? Pearl looks really good.

Speedman

14/5/10
Really really nice :) Wear it well :) Btw, does this excist as a gen also?

FatMatt

30/6/10
That watch is terrible! Send it to me and I'll dispose of it for you :)
Wear it in good health.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Not unless you purchase a separate blue ceramic bezel, it's not an option from Rolex.

blue rocket

12/4/11
Saw this over on RG and just about drooled all down myself. Stunning mate, did you have anything else done on it? Pearl looks really good.

thanks for the compliments, believe it or not... no extra mods. Lume is really good and the pearl is super nice for an "unmodded" pearl! 110% pleased!

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I'm really jealous. I prefer that combo to the GV, I saw a gen version second-hand (I guess the owner bought a bezel replacement) for sale at a dealer and was tempted, but that looks just as good!

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

Indeed, that´s something special. I really liked it!
...The constrast of the blue and black makes it look fantastic. It´s the first modification/fantasy that made want it on my wrist.

Congrats and wear it good health!

Cheers,
Spirit.

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
I WANT THIS WATCH
I WANT THIS WATCH
I WANT THIS WATCH

did i mention i wanted this watch?
...i have my plans....buahahahah

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
it looks great! im a big fan of the color blue, but thought the ceramic one had too much blue (face and bezel).........this one is right on the money

Wuggy

7/5/11
California
Not sure how I feel about it.. I think I'd prefer one like the smurf but with a darker blue. The black and blue would be nice for a 3rd or 4th Sub for variation, but I wouldn't want it as my only one.

Like this:

attachment.php

airking

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
26/5/09
wow, nice watch. looks better than the blue dial/blue bezel imo

iamthestig

Renowned Member
16/5/12
Looks great, was trying to find one on the TD's sites. So BK got this for you? how much you pay if I may ask?

146701.jpg