• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex DSSD - $126 - pics

Luizin2004

Renowned Member
11/1/11
My new $126 ROLEX DSSD.Nice watch!:whistle:

Video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSyNlmQ5Bdo"]YouTube - Mov 1456[/ame]

sxMnG.jpg

EdfJQ.jpg

BXq08.jpg

rDPAX.jpg

XVQDG.jpg

zrCgP.jpg

Sorry about iphone pics.

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
your link is no good, it redirects to google mail login page. you should try linking your photos with imgur.com or another hosting site.

Luizin2004

Renowned Member
11/1/11
Sorry posting the GMAIL link :lolcina::facepalm:

Thanks and i´m loving the watch!!!

Luizin2004

Renowned Member
11/1/11
From a friend here in Brazil!He went to Englando, and bought it there for me!

It´s not from any dealer here.If you need the location there, i can ask him for you!

D

d4m.test

Hey, Luizin!

Just saw the video, as well as the pics; real captivating watch; bezel looks excellent. As was mentioned, welcome to the DSSD Club; wear it well!!

Congrats!!

dave

Luizin2004

Renowned Member
11/1/11
Thsnks Dave!Glad you like the video/photos!

The watch looks amazing!

I thought the numbers on the bezel were to skinny, because i have never seen a original DSSD!

But today i went to a jewelry dealer and asked Him to see the real DSSD, and i realized that the numbers on the bezel looks larger and brighter on the photos!am i right?

Thank you for your reply!Glad you like it!

Luizin2004

Renowned Member
11/1/11
Smascarinas, my wrist is 6,5 inches!And i don't think the watch looks to big on my wrists!If you have wrists 6,5 or bigger i recommend the DSSD

Luizin2004

Renowned Member
11/1/11
I think it fits perfectly, don´t you?

Nice watch by the way!

Do you think the numbers on the bezel looks larger on the photos, or it´s just my head?

Because when i received my DSSD, i thought the numbers were to skinny!But then i realized that the numbers looks larger on the photos/videos!

Cheers!

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
Yeah I love it. Perfect size for me. This is probably as large as I would go. I had a PAM127 DSN homage and I sold it to get a 44mm PAM177 which I'm hoping is coming anytime soon.

Regarding the numbers... I've never really compared it to anything. Looks good to me proportionally. I've never seen the gen so I really can't say. But the watch I have is visually striking in my eyes. The DSSD is probably the only Rolex that fits me. I like big watches. I have a couple of Subs... but a bit small for me... so my gf wears it and looks HOT on her.

I think it fits perfectly, don´t you?

Nice watch by the way!

Do you think the numbers on the bezel looks larger on the photos, or it´s just my head?

Because when i received my DSSD, i thought the numbers were to skinny!But then i realized that the numbers looks larger on the photos/videos!

Cheers!

Luizin2004

Renowned Member
11/1/11
I love this DSSD either!The watch is heavy, shiny and gorgeous!On the sun, i think you can only look at him wearing sunglasses!

Thanks for the reply, glad you like the post!Wish you all the best!