• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine Diver Ltd

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
What a stunning watch is this model rep'd or about to be rep'd?
un.jpg

Dompizzo

13/7/08
D4me posted pics of the U.N.'s. a little while back. I love them and a few other UN models i've seen. Not repped yet as far as i've seen. Hopefully soon.

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
Subdials are a problem, no off the shelf movement. But I'd expect a chrono un eventually if not soon.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
ANYONE OUT THERE GOT ANY INSIDE INFO THEY WOULD LIKE TO SHARE :lol:

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i love this watch, i think the dial on this is one of the most beautiful i have ever seen.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/12/06
The replica was posted a while back in the RG with a seagull movement and double Ar.It was absoloutly amaizing with all the complications working.They removed the tread because it was a prototype i think.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
thats a shame they removed the thread, would have been interested in reading that. :cry:
1976 said:
The replica was posted a while back in the RG with a seagull movement and double Ar.It was absoloutly amaizing with all the complications working.They removed the tread because it was a prototype i think.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
1976 said:

who is working on it? maybe we can get them to come here and talk about it. if it is good and fairly priced i would be very interested in this rep.

astiz

16/5/07
1976 said:

Nobody have a photo??

b16a2

13/1/07
1976 said:

No it wasnt a prototype it was someone who used photoshop to get everyone hyped up, and then they posted that it was indeed a genuine with some photoshop alterations.

21/12/06
Thanks for the info,because when i saw that watch and said it is a prototype,i just wet my pans :D .It was absoloutly gorgeous.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
man, if they cant even get a decent IWC Big Pilot rep together -

how shall the UN look as a rep ?

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
edit: I'd buy one for sure! :)

turbogt

14/2/07
I for one, would pay an extra to have the right movement (and it still be cheaper than a HBB).

Cheers!

unicorn

6/8/07
Dompizzo said:
D4me posted pics of the U.N.'s. a little while back. I love them and a few other UN models i've seen. Not repped yet as far as i've seen. Hopefully soon.