• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Pics of My New PO

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
:err: Uh... How about 42mm... 'ish?
icon11.gif

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I think having both is a good idea. Wear the 5GPO on steel and the UPO on rubber!

Congrats on your beautiful new watch. I'm glad you tracked it down. If it happens again, just sick PecMan on them. :lol:

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
I'm wondering if there's going to be a Version 6 update. It was rumored a while back. Ah well... is there anything new lately? doesn't seem like there's been anything new out since this watch.

ck6459

11/9/10
Please correct me if I'm wrong. I think the so-called 6th Gen may be referring to current 5th Gen as it has a non-happy feet logo and the case is really close to the Genuine. The previous 4th Gen was sometimes refer to as 5th accord to the watch reviews I read last year.

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
What's the best current version of the 45mm UPO. Can someone post a link?

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
Thanks...I'll probably just stick with my incorrect version until the newest one is replicated that was displayed at Basel.
.....or until another James Bond comes out, which ever is 1st!

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
Hi, I am interested in Ulitmate PO 45mm too. Looks like the replicamake and timeshop version are quite close to perfect.

I check the date is dead right on and pearl is also quite decent and correctly position.

Is PO V5 consider the best of all rep in terms of accuracy?

helo227

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/3/11
Getting a Little Disappointed Now

My PO is beautiful but I am a little disappointed in the time keeping. I've been gaining 8 secs a day and decided not to wear it yesterday to see if it would slow down at all. Well when I went to put it on this morning it was about 6 hours and 20 behind! The seconds was still moving though. I know nothing about watches but there's got to be something wrong with that, right?

dbrinch

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Calgary, Canada
This previously happened to one of my Subs...I loosed the crown a bit (it was over tightened) and the problem disappeared. Try it before sending it back for repairs...

helo227

5/3/11
This previously happened to one of my Subs...I loosed the crown a bit (it was over tightened) and the problem disappeared. Try it before sending it back for repairs...

:thinking: I'll give it shot - thanks!

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Which movement do you have? Might be cheaper to replace the 21j than get it serviced, tbh

The English Hacker

8/3/11
My PO is beautiful but I am a little disappointed in the time keeping. I've been gaining 8 secs a day and decided not to wear it yesterday to see if it would slow down at all. Well when I went to put it on this morning it was about 6 hours and 20 behind! The seconds was still moving though. I know nothing about watches but there's got to be something wrong with that, right?

There's nothing wrong with gaining 8 seconds a day. I would only be concerned with 30+ seconds.

It's possible the watch was not winding enough from your movement prior to taking it off. Just give it a wind before you put it back on.