• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Favourite watch with a white dial?

oldboyz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/22
also trying to figure a white in my collection :cool:
i already know i will combo it with a shark grey strap (white sewing) because i love nice strap even more than the watch!

would have been PAM1381 if rep would have respect sandwich dial instead of saucisse... :confused: i stil may give it a try before going with PAM1314 (classic, modern, dresscode+).

Triggerstuck

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
25/8/23
My only white dial. But after seeing some dynamite looking ones in this thread, that could change.

IMG-3778.jpg

Reactions: tbransby94

repdoc3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
19/3/24
NC
I have an gen Omega Seamaster from the 1980's with a white face. It looks awesome. White dials look great with NATO straps too!

Reactions: Dave2302

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
I love white dial watches... my style is entirely that and my watches reflect it..

I love mono-chromatic and just simple stuff that bling's the heck out

:) watches that make you do double takes not because of their flash but because of their simplicity and blinginess

the Rolex white dials... of course the AP Royal Oak white dial... but one rep above all holds a special place in my heart

when i first got into the world of reps eons ago... my first "love" :) one I never did buy because at the time... it was pricey. It was like $600? $700? $800 before the Big Bang even debuted! but forever I always admire it and am envious of any and all whose had it

simply... S A F A R I

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
This is a couple of my favourite white reps, I don't have a pic of fave white Gen on this pooter, will grab one soon....

Reactions: tbransby94

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Feels like gen on the wrist, if you know what I mean :). On serious note, I love it. I have been eyeing this for sometimes and finally found it. Go for it, you won't be disappointed.
Wait a sec, you've got this in rep or gen? I'm confused 😂

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
My apologize if I make you confused. There is no good rep on this model, and I went for gen.
Haha thank you for confirming. I have to say that I have scoured the TDs and have not find anything close. It's gonna be the gen for me, just need to find the right deal.