• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying reps.. perhaps we should not wait.

superturbine

Drive carefully me
Supporter
7/12/22
With the geopolitical problems in the world, uncertainty of who will be President and Chineese US tensions in the rise. Maybe we should not wait to buy the rep we really want? Maybe it doesn't get much better than this.

BeastModeM3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/24
With the geopolitical problems in the world, uncertainty of who will be President and Chineese US tensions in the rise. Maybe we should not wait to buy the rep we really want? Maybe it doesn't get much better than this.
Geopolitical Sale incoming? lol

Reaps

-
25/9/22
China won't cease to produce replicas even if there is a trade war between US and China.

Despite what this forum represents, Replicas are for the domestic Chinese market and is catered heavily towards domestic Chinese tastes. Then you also have EU and loads of Asian countries who buy replicas.

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
I read an interesting book recently. It's called The end of the world is just the beginning and its
by Peter Zeihan who is a geopolitical strategist. It's a mind bender of a book and opened my eyes to the past, present and future of nations.

Long story short.... buy your reps asap

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
I read an interesting book recently. It's called The end of the world is just the beginning and its
by Peter Zeihan who is a geopolitical strategist. It's a mind bender of a book and opened my eyes to the past, present and future of nations.

Long story short.... buy your reps asap
Yeah. Cool. When the world ends, I can sit in my cave with lots a reps. Sounds like a great idea.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Dave rant :ROFLMAO: ..........

Personally and when I was once in a position to do so, I gave up trying to help / steer folks into a sensibly governed path a lifetime ago :cry:
I don't do politics, I just live in a remote area, where there is some semblance of sensibility which is in fact since the great C-19 debacle, slowly being eroded by excessive incomers and tourists.

Present RWI company excepted, the world is now full of a bunch of snowflake clones, with a few very very active influencers who want the planet to be absolutely fucked so they will be in total control. The writing was on the wall way back in the 2000's probably even before that if I'm brutally honest.

I am of the opinion, within the bounds of sensible reason, that I will do what I want when I want, whilst showing others some respect, but the issue is that some of these folks simply don't deserve any respect, quite the opposite in many cases.

Que Sera Sera, and all that jazz, I avoid "The News" and Social Media (read propaganda), like the fuckin' plague !!

All the while I can I'll keep buying / building fast cars, buying watches, eating what I wanna eat, overtaking those who insist upon doing 30mph on A roads and then braking for the bends, I'm gonna enjoy it while I'm still here, it's a long time once we are dead, etc etc etc, yak yak yak ;)

Last edited:

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
I'm just here for the not waiting.

LOL, didja not know the human spends 50% of his / hers / it's time waiting for some cunt or some thing and then another 25% of hesheits time listening to the diahorric excuses as to why it isn't here, didnae get done, etc etc ........................ :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Itto

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Now I know you got the context I used that as in "person", but yeah that was a hilarious come back :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Karbon74

EM9

Watch Acquisition Disorder
Supporter
Certified
7/8/18
28.3772° N, 81.5707° W
isn't "waiting for cunt" the whole purpose of the male side of any mammal species? 🤔

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

t.m.m

Known Member
Certified
10/11/23
Nuremberg, Germany
That's America, someone said something and the Americans went crazy. Folks, it's just theoretical to make you aware of what is wrong in your country, and no one knows what will happen. And if you choose the wrong person in the next election, everything gets cheaper, but many cannot afford it anymore... "You will own nothing and will be happy". That's the way you are heading right now...

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302