• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
fellas its about time to make another ridiculous purchase.
im debating between a zf aquanaut and a bbr rm035. anybody who happens to own one or the other lemme know what these are to live with

brry

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/22
fellas its about time to make another ridiculous purchase.
im debating between a zf aquanaut and a bbr rm035. anybody who happens to own one or the other lemme know what these are to live with
I actually own both! I’m pleasantly surprised about how good they each look too. The ZF 5167 looks great but really doesn’t get much wrist time anymore because it’s not my style. Solid and well made piece though, the finish is great. The BBR RM35-01 I love. I feel it’s a huge step up from BBR’s 055, the carbon shines more, the movement has that reflective quality, the crystal has the correct blue tint, and it’s incredibly light. I wear it all the time. Would definitely suggest getting it with the rubber strap though, the velcro strap is bad quality.

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
I actually own both! I’m pleasantly surprised about how good they each look too. The ZF 5167 looks great but really doesn’t get much wrist time anymore because it’s not my style. Solid and well made piece though, the finish is great. The BBR RM35-01 I love. I feel it’s a huge step up from BBR’s 055, the carbon shines more, the movement has that reflective quality, the crystal has the correct blue tint, and it’s incredibly light. I wear it all the time. Would definitely suggest getting it with the rubber strap though, the velcro strap is bad quality.
this is exactly the guy i needed to hear from LOL thank you for the input! i know my irresponsible decisions will cause me to buy both in time but now i know where to start!

notyouravgwatchconsumer

11/10/22
Hey buddy thanks for sharing your opinion on this! Would love to hear more on your thoughts for the straps, I love RMs on the Velcro straps and has been on the fence for one but would love to hear your 2 cents on why its not a good choice as compared to the rubber straps.

brry

12/1/22
Hey buddy thanks for sharing your opinion on this! Would love to hear more on your thoughts for the straps, I love RMs on the Velcro straps and has been on the fence for one but would love to hear your 2 cents on why its not a good choice as compared to the rubber straps.
For sure. The BBR rubber straps are fine. But check the quality of the OEM BBR Velcro strap compared to my custom Winsentex one. Notice the width, texture, and sheen. Huge difference. The Wisentex strap is also much less flimsy.

notyouravgwatchconsumer

11/10/22
For sure. The BBR rubber straps are fine. But check the quality of the OEM BBR Velcro strap compared to my custom Winsentex one. Notice the width, texture, and sheen. Huge difference. The Wisentex strap is also much less flimsy.

Wow appreciate the side to side comparison photos bud. This very clearly shows the difference in tightness of the weave and also the difference in quality of the stitching. Pretty huge difference to be honest looking at it straightup like this. Wisentex custom is a must get mod I guess when it comes to getting RMs.

baldocd

secretly judging your watch
Supporter
Certified
12/8/19
Indonesia
What a day. Managed to cop my grail in brand new old stock condition. RM68-01 Cyril Kongo real tourbillon. Stunning piece!

HVjNQI.jpeg