• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Excellent Dealing

CharlieR

Looking Around
28/9/10
Confirmed order for Planet Ocean late on Wednesday night, received confirmation of posting Thursday morning with delivery held up because of weather conditions and delivered this morning instead of Friday .

110 out of 100 for service and for quality of watch. Why go anywhere else when you have Reg ?

Following video review shows P and O on back plate being undersized with pearl not centralising on Bezel

Watch received doesn't have these errors

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-YL_xIjhyQ"]YouTube - 00001[/ame]

shirazi_r

Renowned Member
12/10/10
Great to see you like the watch. More than likely you purchased the 45mm version which is why it's slightly different from the watch I reviewed.

PS. Not a big deal, but in the future it would be beneficial to cite the original source when using borrowed text, photos, or in this case, video.

CharlieR

Looking Around
28/9/10
Great to see you like the watch. More than likely you purchased the 45mm version which is why it's slightly different from the watch I reviewed.

PS. Not a big deal, but in the future it would be beneficial to cite the original source when using borrowed text, photos, or in this case, video.

It was a 42mm that I received and may I add my sincere apologies for inserting the very enlightening and well made video without giving credits.

shirazi_r

Renowned Member
12/10/10
It was a 42mm that I received and may I add my sincere apologies for inserting the very enlightening and well made video without giving credits.

No apologies necessary mate! Glad you liked it.

Good luck with the watch.

-Riz