• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

breitling dealer that offers QC

mvhdesigns

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/07
Try Josh from perfect clones, just ordered and received Avenger Code Yellow and received QC pics prior to shipping. Excellent dealer and service.

romulous

6/8/10
There are several dealers that offer QC. I can only speak of the dealer that I have dealt with and that is Lay of Replicamake.
Not only does he offer QC and free waterproofing/resistance he also has live realtime chat. For me that was very important and Lay proved to be very quick and responsive to all of my questions.

As far as QC, I had an issue or I should say Lay had an issue with the Hublot full ceramic black magic that I ordered. It seemed that when he received it from the factory the chrono was not working properly. Well as a result of his attention to detail that watch went back to the factory three times before they got it right. It was than and only than that Lay was willing to ship it.

I am sure that there are many dealers here on this forum that will meet your expectations.

LAY FROM REPLICAMAKE EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS

Best of luck with your new purchase

flyfisher

27/8/10
Another +1 on Lay for QC

MarvelousReplica does a good job showing you the watch and regulation, but I do not believe he offers the waterproofing to 30 m on watches over $150US as does Lay.

I have purchased from both and would recommend both.

Fly

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
has anyone verified the "waterproofness" of Lay's service in this regard?

ck6459

11/9/10
Marvelous replica also provide quite detail QC.
They send you picture of your watch from diff views, the movement, the dial and picture of the device measuring the bits and daily time diff. They will allow you to confirm that is the watch you want before sending it.
No test for waterproofness though, but they did provide good after sales service.

flyfisher

27/8/10

I have a watch from RM currently in queue to be serviced. It will be pressure tested prior to servicing. I'll let you know the results.

Fly

SMIDSY

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
Personally the dealers that shine here that are on the trusted dealer list are:
Mary - watch international
lay - Replica Make
Angus- Pure time watch

for a first buy I'd recommend Lay =)

romulous

6/8/10
Personally the dealers that shine here that are on the trusted dealer list are:
Mary - watch international
lay - Replica Make
Angus- Pure time watch

for a first buy I'd recommend Lay =)

I am new and Lay over at Replicamake was my 1st. After having been "Layed" I can say with certainty that I will not enjoy getting jerked off, but I would enjoy some cake:)

flyfisher

27/8/10

I have a watch from RM currently in queue to be serviced. It will be pressure tested prior to servicing. I'll let you know the results.

Fly

Just got word on pressure testing on my Blackbird.

As received the bottom pusher would leak at 5 down through 3 ATM but held at 2 ATM. The rest of the watch was good at 3 ATM. Unfortunately 2 ATM was the best that could be obtained on the bottom pusher. The watch smith tried several times to seal it and it just wouldn't take. Still, 2 ATM is acceptable for me on a watch I do not plan to swim with. It should be just fine for normal exposure and the occasional shower.

SMIDSY

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
With some mods I just got a super avenger to 12 atm.

flyfisher

27/8/10
It seems that this watch came from the factory without the return spring on the bottom pusher.