• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

$6000 + of MBK / MBW's....!

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date
D

d4m.test

$6000 + of MBK / MBW .......for not much more than the price of a new genuine.....you could have this little lot........so......can YOU spot yours amongst these orders.......?
:lol:
GROUPSHOT.jpg

luisik

20/3/06
I see mine, although someone else may think is hims, as I never got your reply :D

drhydro

23/3/06
Hey, these MBW things must not be very accurate- I see they are all showing different times.... :twisted: :shock:

treeman

9/4/07
Depends, what day was the pic taken? Was it taken before of after saturday? I know you shipped mine sat so...if the pic was taken after sat mine was already on it's way to me ;)

For those who know I have had an MBW LV from TTK for a few weeks now...well I also needed a standard 16610 MBW too..you know how that is...sometimes you are in the mood for green and sometimes only black will do. :lol:

D

d4m.test

my black 16610 is there. will get the 1665 gw soon.
$6000 gen(s) won't buy the same amount of fun and satisfaction, i tell ya

-bk

bignick

2/8/06
Now that is a beautiful picture!!! Alas, only one of the one I want.

onj

Known Member
5/3/07
please TTK give any status of my order it`s been 6 weeks now....onj

terry22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/07
TTK, where is my great white?
no news from you since I send you the money...

D

d4m.test

onj......give me some more details.....it's either on it's way...or on it's way.....!

onj

Known Member
5/3/07
TTK,

ok, My initials are JC and I`m in CA 9256*, I ordered MBW 16610 and 16610LV.

onj

D

d4m.test

Hi JC...just as I thought....onJ was an anagram.....both items you will be pleased to know have been despatched to you...LV was the holdup.....!

onj

Known Member
5/3/07
TTK,

never got that email with tracking, can you pm me the number or email me again, thanks....

onj