• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Latest 3KF nautilus

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Ooo my bad guys the one with the 330 is the 5811 rep do you think it is worth the higher price or the 5711 is the better one to get? I assume that the 5811 still doesnt have the hacking function?
Yes that seems.tp be the difference. No I wouldn't go for the 5811 as the gen is supposed to be white gold anyway

Watchfan12b

Known Member
1/7/23
Bulgaria
And just one more question. So which is the latest version of the 3kf ss and rg nautilus, and what of the flaws were removed because I was reading the forum a lot for the nautilus the last couple of weeks and frankly I am a little bit lost with versions of the 3kf.
Thank you guys for all of the help

BIONONE

28/4/17
And just one more question. So which is the latest version of the 3kf ss and rg nautilus, and what of the flaws were removed because I was reading the forum a lot for the nautilus the last couple of weeks and frankly I am a little bit lost with versions of the 3kf.
Thank you guys for all of the help
3KF didn't really change much with their new releases. Different dial colors for the blue dials (sometimes for the worse sometimes better but never quite right).

5711/R always requires a custom dial (SW/BUFF/etc.) as I never came across a decent stock dial (let alone the PPF 5711/R on a leather strap which was equipped with a grey brown dial unlike the bracelet version with a warmer brown colored dial.

otherwise 3KF stock dial on the RG is horrible whilst the rest is a bang for the buck. Invest in a custom dial, maybe a set of hands and a nice date disk and your watch is good to go.

3KF Rose gold color is also very pleasing compared to the gen.

Forget about different versions when it comes to 3KF - they never really played that game like others. Think about it as different batches.

Sometimes I think to myself: Right from the start they must've ordered 10.000 date disks as they're never running short on horribly printed wrong font date disks
...for the past 4 years now haha

Watchfan12b

Known Member
1/7/23
Bulgaria
3KF didn't really change much with their new releases. Different dial colors for the blue dials (sometimes for the worse sometimes better but never quite right).

5711/R always requires a custom dial (SW/BUFF/etc.) as I never came across a decent stock dial (let alone the PPF 5711/R on a leather strap which was equipped with a grey brown dial unlike the bracelet version with a warmer brown colored dial.

otherwise 3KF stock dial on the RG is horrible whilst the rest is a bang for the buck. Invest in a custom dial, maybe a set of hands and a nice date disk and your watch is good to go.

3KF Rose gold color is also very pleasing compared to the gen.

Forget about different versions when it comes to 3KF - they never really played that game like others. Think about it as different batches.

Sometimes I think to myself: Right from the start they must've ordered 10.000 date disks as they're never running short on horribly printed wrong font date disks
...for the past 4 years now haha
If I must be completely honest this is the one that I want to get the most and as you are saying the dial is not great but ok for the money I will pay and the colour is good.
The only thing that I am afraid of is that unlike the two tone watches where you can order bew bezek or bracelet when the gold fades, here you should change the whole watch, because nikz isn’t doing rose gold anymore. And I like to wear my watches and I dont want to buy a watch that I will wear only 2-3 times a year for 1 day. This is the dilema that I have 😂😂😂

Watchfan12b

Known Member
1/7/23
Bulgaria
If I must be completely honest this is the one that I want to get the most and as you are saying the dial is not great but ok for the money I will pay and the colour is good.
The only thing that I am afraid of is that unlike the two tone watches where you can order bew bezek or bracelet when the gold fades, here you should change the whole watch, because nikz isn’t doing rose gold anymore. And I like to wear my watches and I dont want to buy a watch that I will wear only 2-3 times a year for 1 day. This is the dilema that I have 😂😂😂
Forgot to share the link:

BIONONE

28/4/17
Forgot to share the link:
Honestly - just go for it and buy a custom dial for the bracelet reference. Wear it as long as you are pleased with it. It is still so much cheaper than a full gold CNC case let alone the gen.

Be aware that the stock dial of the 3KF is garbage. If you really dig through the web you‘ll find other suppliers who offer PVD gold plating to your liking.
Oftentimes with those vendors you‘ll end up with the same amount of money that it takes to get a new stock watch though.

I’d bite the bullet and get myself the 3KF with a little love in form of some custom parts and enjoy it.

rockdaytona

Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Received the 5811 and can’t figure out micro adjust. Don’t see how to engage does anyone know?

taw6189

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
31/8/23
Received the 5811 and can’t figure out micro adjust. Don’t see how to engage does anyone know?
I think it works like the new vc overseas. Pull around the section where the last bracelet link meets the clasp and a hidden internal link should extent out

Reactions: rockdaytona

wtforce

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
21/11/22
I think it works like the new vc overseas. Pull around the section where the last bracelet link meets the clasp and a hidden internal link should extent out
Do you think it would be possible swap the new clasp from the 5811 onto the 5711s?

Watchfan12b

Known Member
1/7/23
Bulgaria
Hey guys just received the 3kf 5711 and it is a beautiful watch, just still can’t decide if it is a little too big for my wrist…

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
As long as the lugs don't extend over the edges of the top of your wrist, you're okay. IMO you're borderline, but it's up to you to make the final decision.

Reactions: Watchfan12b

Watchfan12b

Known Member
1/7/23
Bulgaria
As long as the lugs don't extend over the edges of the top of your wrist, you're okay. IMO you're borderline, but it's up to you to make the final decision.
I am probably used to the daytona the last few weeks and that is why the 5711 feels and looks too big right now. Will wear it a few more days and decide if I will keep it or sell it.
Thank you for the comment!

Reaps

-
25/9/22
I am probably used to the daytona the last few weeks and that is why the 5711 feels and looks too big right now. Will wear it a few more days and decide if I will keep it or sell it.
Thank you for the comment!
I think part of it may be that the lugs are fixed and cannot curve down... a first link mod may help it fit your wrist better.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Thank you and can you please explain what the first link mod is?
The first link connecting the case and bracelet is sanded at and angle on the inside to make the radius of its movement a little wider. This makes the bracelet to wrap steeper around your wrist.

Looking at your pics your wrist is fine for the lug to lug size of the 5711 and the flexible end link wouldn't do much difference.
I would say get used to the look of an integrated bracelet design as it appears bigger than the actual diameter of the watch head suggests.