• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**Official Rolex Milgauss Group Buy Thread 21J & ETA

kylehustonvw

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/10
I know this post and group order is long over but if anybody has one that they are wanting to sell please message me

mpieniek

Horology Curious
6/9/09
Rolex Replica

Looking for Rolex replica. Explorer, Date Just, not thinking Milgauss. Would like to see your photos. I am a Newbie...

Thanks,
Mpieniek (user name)

Randzzz

16/9/10
Does the forum arrange group buys periodically, or was this a one time thing? Glad to have found this place, btw.

rolliegirl

Horology Curious
23/8/10
I'd be interested in a group buy as well. Maybe this can be arranged by one of the more senior/advanced members?

d-rock

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/8/10
I'd want one too. Sent an email to Daytona but no response. Anyone know how to visit his site??

rolliegirl

Horology Curious
23/8/10
Can a group buy be arranged from ReplicaMake? I have heard good things about their Millie's.

markh

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
14/1/10
I'd want one too. Sent an email to Daytona but no response. Anyone know how to visit his site??

Daytona4Me doesn't have a site anymore. He stopped selling earlier this year...

Darthmemnoch

Renowned Member
10/9/07
I am just wondering but if the group buy is long over, should this still be a sticky? Maybe we can create a separate section for old group buys for the purposes of archiving old group buy threads...

BTW replicamake (lay) has pretty nice Milgausses for sale at his website...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You are of cause correct, it should not.
Fixed, thanks for pointing out what should have been obvious.

Col.