• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-92 Diver bronze?

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
It seems a new B&R Bronze attempt has been released at Trusty this month. Several dial colors too.
I've recently been into getting one of those reps but I am not well aware of either the gen model'details nor WMF factory.

The watch looks decent to me but I'm very curious to read what fans here have to say. A promising new release or deceiving try at the Bell & Ross bronze ?

https://trustytimewatch88.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=104_148&products_id=25052

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
It seems a new B&R Bronze attempt has been released at Trusty this month. Several dial colors too.
I've recently been into getting one of those reps but I am not well aware of either the gen model'details nor WMF factory.

The watch looks decent to me but I'm very curious to read what fans here have to say. A promising new release or deceiving try at the Bell & Ross bronze ?

https://trustytimewatch88.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=104_148&products_id=25052

I'm not familiar with wmf. But from the pictures it looks very decent at first glance. Maybe Bell & Ross looks a little bold and the & on the crown looks a little of. But that could be due to the resin.

Fridge_Magnets

Known Member
6/5/17

I'm about to place my order on one of these. I too am unfamiliar with wmf, but also notice the original rep is also back in stock at $40 less.
Not sure what that $40 buys but the cheaper option gets you an extra strap and tools.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
These look decent. Will get one soon....got too many watches Enroute at this time and the hobby fund is on fumes

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: mrsullivan

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
Looks interesting.
Let’s see if it’s at the same level as the original.
d847afa23d0c73aab14eb9cca00d4acb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy

Not that it really matters but the black strap is incorrect for this model. My rep came with aged brown strap. For the rest at first sight they look nice

Reactions: mrsullivan

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Thanx for the first input gentlement, I am definitely interested in giving a try to this new release. I'll keep the thread updated when ordered.

Envoyé de mon CPH2307 en utilisant Tapatalk

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Ordered too, I'll post QCs here for further references to this new release upon approval of my order.
Can't wait to see how it looks.

Envoyé de mon CPH2307 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Fridge_Magnets

Fridge_Magnets

Known Member
6/5/17
Ordered too, I'll post QCs here for further references to this new release upon approval of my order.
Can't wait to see how it looks.

Any luck with your qc?
I was told both factories were available but now only WMF. My concern with that factory is the type of printing on the dial for B&R like in pic.

manphibian

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
26/12/21
Got my QC for this today, made the mistake of approving it from looking at it on my phone, having looked again at home on desktop, the rounding of the corners of the case looks truly awful...

Last edited:

Fridge_Magnets

Known Member
6/5/17
Got my QC for this today, made the mistake of approving it from looking at it on my phone, having looked again at home on desktop, the rounding of the corners of the case looks truly awful...

Did you receive your watch yet?
Still waiting for mine, tracking shows nothing yet after 10 days..

manphibian

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
26/12/21
Did you receive your watch yet?
Still waiting for mine, tracking shows nothing yet after 10 days..
Try 17track.net for tracking, tracking for mine started quickly on that site.

Mine arrived in UK yesterday so will be here soon.

Fridge_Magnets

Known Member
6/5/17
My diver arrived yesterday, amazing watch!
The strap feels a bit light for it though.
What kind of straps are you guys wearing on yours?