• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Albums you can listen to on a loop?

Markangel

I'm Pretty Popular
3/4/19
EU
40 years ago, still no one's ever heard of them but I can still listen to it all, not that I need to )

Reactions: g00n

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
Not many that I could listen to from start to end but I came up with two extremes.
Queen – Greatest Hits
Mario Lanza – The Ultimate collection (Disk 3) [ Yes I know.]

Reactions: g00n

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
I remember when this got released having a crush on her (I was 16ish), now when I look at this all I see is jailbait. To quote MC Hammer……
Mocking Ufc 207 GIF by UFC

Reactions: EuroTime25

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Just for fun, but I can listen to it all:

• Love
Reactions: KruisingKhaos95

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I certainly didn't expect this! A good friend of mine back in high school was a big scooter fan and still is to this day (I believe). Was never really my thing but can see why people listen.

We all have that song or band or artist that you listen to just to put big smiles on our faces and this is certainly one of them! ;)

Have you seen him live?

Ya always remember your first german techno pop dance cheesy album :ROFLMAO:

Yup, a few times, always outside Ireland (not a huge demand here) and also a few times when he did the "We love the 90's Tour" , some excellently cheesy gigs, memorable for sure.

But he is playing Ireland in December, and if it's not cancelled again for technical/logistical issues (cough, bad ticket sales) I will definitely enjoy them on home soil :ROFLMAO:

Another one of their anthems appeared on my shuffle earlier, and although they clearly plagiarized the lyrics, the words do ring true :cool:

Happy Thursday folks - rave on 🎧