• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello Trusty Time. First Time Order. Waiting to hear back ...

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
[h=2]Hello, Trusty Time.

First time order here and waiting to hear back on stock check ...

Order Information - Order #219954[/h]
ROLEX - ROLSD097B - Deep Sea Dweller Blue 126660 904L SS Noob V10 A3235

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
Heard back but unfortunately the Factory is out of stock for Deep Sea Dweller Blue 126660 904L SS Noob V10 A3235.

So have requested a stock check on: DeepSea Dweller 116660 904L SS/SS Blue ARF V2 SH3135 but I am being told only the 2824 movement is available.

Does anyone here know the difference to expect?

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
The Trusty time Visa card payment system on the website is a nightmare. Just like others have reported on here, no matter the card I use and even though I authenticate the payment via my banking app on iPhone the website just declines it.

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
I finally got the payment sorted and confirmed by Andrew. I am now waiting for QC pics.

Thanks

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
How did you sort the payment? Mine keeps declining. Using Mastercard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was sent an alternative link to checkout, which also did not work at first, but after calling up my bank I discovered it was being blocked as a safety precaution. So I had them remove the block, and I was then able to checkout with the alternative provided link.

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
**Purchase Update**

Finally, received QC pics today, so took just over 12 days, though all seems OK. :thumbsup:

I will update once I get dispatch/tracking info.

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
Cannot say I am blown away with customer service with TT.

I'm finding it all a bit slow and in all honesty I feel like I couldn't recommend anyone to them.

Perhaps some have had better experiences, but mine up to now has become frustrating.

And I don't say that because of the timescale either - it's more to do with billing errors on their side and hidden fees on items on their site (accessories) ..

I just feel like they've not been upfront about a few things and I've got the impression that they will try to add extra costs on things, which I've found unacceptable in all honesty.

I think things could've gone much smoother.

Last edited:

Woutje

Horology Curious
7/10/16
Paying with cc has an additional 2% fee.
I've never had problems with the external link to pay for the watches. My last purchase wasn't great either but ordered a hulk from Andrew last week.

Always check if the watch you desire is in stock.
I'm sure you will enjoy it when it reaches ur door.

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
Still waiting on shipping info after paying extra hidden charges I was not happy with ..

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Cannot say I am blown away with customer service with TT.

I'm finding it all a bit slow and in all honesty I feel like I couldn't recommend anyone to them.

Perhaps some have had better experiences, but mine up to now has become frustrating.

And I don't say that because of the timescale either - it's more to do with billing errors on their side and hidden fees on items on their site (accessories) ..

I just feel like they've not been upfront about a few things and I've got the impression that they will try to add extra costs on things, which I've found unacceptable in all honesty.

I think things could've gone much smoother.

What?

“They will try to add extra costs on things”

Can you please explain what you mean by that? What happened?

Btw, if you’re not blown away by customer service, I hope that you do realize what you’re buying and who is selling these reps, this isn’t exactly amazon.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Last edited:

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
Most TDs have a separate mechanism for processing CC payments and involves a third party. This often involves an extra charge for the processing. Perhaps this is what the OP is referring to.

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Most TDs have a separate mechanism for processing CC payments and involves a third party. This often involves an extra charge for the processing. Perhaps this is what the OP is referring to.

Yes, I realize that and this has been discussed numerous times on the forum.

I was wondering why OP suggests that a TD is adding extra costs on things.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
The watch I ordered was out of stock, so I selected another. That too out of stock, but I was told I could get the same watch with a different movement which was in stock, so I went for it and asked them to invoice me for CC payment.

They tried to charge me the original amount for my original watch choice, which was out of stock and near on $70 more than the watch we settled on.

I then had issues with their checkout system. So had to be sent a new link, and they again tried charging me more by charging me for the second choice watch which was out of stock and $30 more than the order we settled on. So again I had to request they correct the invoice.

This time the invoice was correct.

I then requested to add an accessory (warranty card) to my watch order, and they refused to honour the current promo on the website that stated 7% off all orders. OK fair enough I proceeded and paid.

Then 12 days later I get watch QC pics of the watch which seem OK, Though I am refused Lume pics, even though I requested them, being told they don't do them?

I'm happy. But no pics of Serial, which I also request, so I can QC the order of the custom UV warranty card once QC of that is sent. So I request QC pics of the warranty card together with the watch and fresh pics of the watch showing the serial. I'm then sent pics of the warranty card, but no watch serial pics together with it as requested ...

I also cannot help but notice too how the warranty card is missing some of the vital watch info custom printing, and the card seems to be a low quality non-UV version. So I query them about the custom text, and they then try to charge me extra on a custom warranty card that I already paid for.

Stating they want an "extra $20 to print on it" when the card on the website says it is for a custom card with custom details.

I then ask for QC pics of the watch and warranty card together "AGAIN" and this time I get pics of a watch showing the serial but the watch seems slightly different to the QC pics I was originally sent.

I don't see, no etched crown at 6 o'clock, no more?

I just don't get why the original QC pic request for the serial was ignored and how they kept trying to charge me extra not once but 3 times with hidden charges!

I've now been sent fresh pics of the card which does now seem better quality and has printed info, but I had to pay the extra for it $50 even though website said with custom printed info (which as of 2 days ago has been removed/updated)

I'm now waiting on shipping info.

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
The watch I ordered was out of stock, so I selected another. That too out of stock, but I was told I could get the same watch with a different movement which was in stock, so I went for it and asked them to invoice me for CC payment.

They tried to charge me the original amount for my original watch choice, which was out of stock and near on $70 more than the watch we settled on.

I then had issues with their checkout system. So had to be sent a new link, and they again tried charging me more by charging me for the second choice watch which was out of stock and $30 more than the order we settled on. So again I had to request they correct the invoice.

This time the invoice was correct.

I then requested to add an accessory (warranty card) to my watch order, and they refused to honour the current promo on the website that stated 7% off all orders. OK fair enough I proceeded and paid.

Then 12 days later I get watch QC pics of the watch which seem OK, Though I am refused Lume pics, even though I requested them, being told they don't do them?

I'm happy. But no pics of Serial, which I also request, so I can QC the order of the custom UV warranty card once QC of that is sent. So I request QC pics of the warranty card together with the watch and fresh pics of the watch showing the serial. I'm then sent pics of the warranty card, but no watch serial pics together with it as requested ...

I also cannot help but notice too how the warranty card is missing some of the vital watch info custom printing, and the card seems to be a low quality non-UV version. So I query them about the custom text, and they then try to charge me extra on a custom warranty card that I already paid for.

Stating they want an "extra $20 to print on it" when the card on the website says it is for a custom card with custom details.

I then ask for QC pics of the watch and warranty card together "AGAIN" and this time I get pics of a watch showing the serial but the watch seems slightly different to the QC pics I was originally sent.

I don't see, no etched crown at 6 o'clock, no more?

I just don't get why the original QC pic request for the serial was ignored and how they kept trying to charge me extra not once but 3 times with hidden charges!

I've now been sent fresh pics of the card which does now seem better quality and has printed info, but I had to pay the extra for it $50 even though website said with custom printed info (which as of 2 days ago has been removed/updated)

I'm now waiting on shipping info.

I have only 1 question, don’t need to know anything else.

Why do you need a fake warranty card for a fake watch?

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
I have only 1 question, don’t need to know anything else.

Why do you need a fake warranty card for a fake watch?

Because I like to have the full set watch / card and box.

If you're going to try to insinuate I'm doing something wrong by that, then please don't. Anything I purchase is for my personal use.

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Because I like to have the full set watch / card and box.

If you're going to try to insinuate I'm doing something wrong by that, then please don't. Anything I purchase is for my personal use.

I still don’t get the need to have a fake warranty card. If the rep brakes are you going to take it to a fake Rolex dealer or a fake watchsmith with your fake warranty card?
I am not insinuating anything, just don’t get it, and especially paying 50 bucks extra for it.

Box? Well, at least you can put the watch in it.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I still don’t get the need to have a fake warranty card. If the rep brakes are you going to take it to a fake Rolex dealer or a fake watchsmith with your fake warranty card?
I am not insinuating anything, just don’t get it, and especially paying 50 bucks extra for it.

Box? Well, at least you can put the watch in it.

LMAO