• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig bthntnkn

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
There are lots of guys with same name, i hope its not the wrong guy

Obscuranocte

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/1/22
Italy
There are lots of guys with same name, i hope its not the wrong guy

You are the same who was hipotizing medical problems aren't you...
now the wrong guy
I can garantee you the being scammed it's really hard to swallow.
stop being pieiful
Individuals like this must be estirpated
I hope that he pays...in a way or in another one...

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
You are the same who was hipotizing medical problems aren't you...
now the wrong guy
I can garantee you the being scammed it's really hard to swallow.
stop being pieiful
Individuals like this must be estirpated
I hope that he pays...in a way or in another one...

Sorry? Why are you quoting me?

Obscuranocte

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/1/22
Italy
I am really Angri
i do apologize if I confused you with another member.
I wish turkey was a bit nearer

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
I am really Angri
i do apologize if I confused you with another member.
I wish turkey was a bit nearer

Yes you did. I feel sad for your situation but I dont care about your anger - if you keep blaming members that has nothing to do with this situation you will loose your innocence.

I was the one who tried to help you over private message.

What a ….

Tungstencarbide

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/22
Having the right guy is a valid point I guess. Maybe there are smarter scammers out there giving flalse addresses, names etc. This guy apparently did his masters at Stanford (in his linkedin). So why would he bother scamming you for 350 Euros. But on the other hand maybe he is also lying in his CV. Anyhow, at this point the chance getting the money back is rather low I would assume. I feel with you, I also saw the watch before you bought it and considered a purchase but didn't like the customs risk associated with Turkey.

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
Having the right guy is a valid point I guess. Maybe there are smarter scammers out there giving flalse addresses, names etc. This guy apparently did his masters at Stanford (in his linkedin). So why would he bother scamming you for 350 Euros. But on the other hand maybe he is also lying in his CV. Anyhow, at this point the chance getting the money back is rather low I would assume. I feel with you, I also saw the watch before you bought it and considered a purchase but didn't like the customs risk associated with Turkey.

Correct.

Last edited:

Tungstencarbide

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/22
Ok, am new to the forum and don't know what methods for identification of scammers being used. Since the majority is quite confident, the system seems to have worked reliably so far. I am just wondering that most scammers landing in the brig are so dumb and e.g. have made previous orders here with real adress and name. Most likely smart scammers would not come to a forum and spend countless hours just to get a few hundred dollars.

Obscuranocte

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/1/22
Italy
I will explain
the scammer bought a watch from an user here.
Of course to get the watch he had to give his data to the seller.
Both are from Turkey.
then he put the same warch on sale here (to have it for free)...and he scammed me.
Is it clear?
That is why there is no doubt he is the right person to blame

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
I understand you are Angri at being scammed $350. But just think, what will the situation be, when you think you are scammed $3.5k or $35k or more ??

You will definitely face such situations, if not now, in the future. Would you be able to concentrate and channel your anger to such an extent as to cause the instigator's skull to explode? Or would it harm yourself? And such instigators for the larger amounts might not be a fellow from Turkey selling a rep watch, it could be a local or international corporation.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Keep cool altogether.
There's enough people giving ample benefit of the doubt to scammers or presumed scammers. So let us give some leeway to the scammed as well, it musn't be a nice place to be and they are entitled to a bit of anger, to say the least. Giving them some heads-up if they cross the line is ok and rightly so, we try to be respectful of each other here. But let's stay on the piece, let the admins do their work and let us not over-speculate about convoluted and unrelated scenarios that are not helping much to the situation at hand, in my opinion.
Obscuranocte you have my solidarity and I can only imagine the frustration you must be experiencing, just keep the calm, not much you can do anyhow. Thinking twice is even more important in such situations. Good luck