• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

bigkahoona

Looking Around
9/6/22
Hello together,

have a little question... I´m new in the rep theme and placed my first order for a CF DJ41 blue dail.
Now i received the QS pics and I´m not sure if there is a problem with the glue around the cyclop.
Is it okay to post a picture so that you can have a look over it?

Greetings

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Hello together,

have a little question... I´m new in the rep theme and placed my first order for a CF DJ41 blue dail.
Now i received the QS pics and I´m not sure if there is a problem with the glue around the cyclop.
Is it okay to post a picture so that you can have a look over it?

Greetings

Yes you can post 1 picture of the cyclops, and we will tell you if there is something wrong or not.

bigkahoona

Looking Around
9/6/22

Okay, thank you.
I´m not sure if the glue on the upper left of the cyclop is uneven or if it`s an effect of the view / angle?
Could you see what i mean?

Thank you

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
My cyclops is crazy good and genlike but that white rim started to bother me, idk should i swap with my vsf crystal

Reactions: Backt0thefuture

makeherdance

Known Member
28/11/18
Prof crystal cant compare imo, both vsf and clean are better for me, if you know how gen looks , you will understand…

Do you find the CF clearly better, regardless of the glass? Then there's nothing to stop you from giving the CF the crystal of the VSF.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Do you find the CF clearly better, regardless of the glass? Then there's nothing to stop you from giving the CF the crystal of the VSF.

Thats why im saying, cf extremly good cyclops, almost identical to gen

but have milky ring around crystal-dial which starting to annoying me a little… vsf and prof dont have cyclops look and shape like gen… so i must choose between cyclops and crystal edge or go to gen to have both

Backt0thefuture

17/8/16
where did you buy the dial?
looks incredible!
Did he ever tell you? I live in New York City and Manhattan diamond district has alot for shops with custom after market and genuine deals for sale at $150-350.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Backt0thefuture

17/8/16
My Gen DJ 2 vs Clean dial...

I had it in all different light, for a whole day... Clean dial and crystal are about 95% as good as gen. Really not worth upgrading anything on the clean watch. Legit the best out of the box experience money can buy you right now.

I've tried them all...

Are these supposed to be the same year or is your gen a completely different model?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk