• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126613LB new release

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
57295ada10fbc4645d6c6f6e5bccc197.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harmeetjollyy

7/8/16
It's all one batch...its just diff in lighting
Is it possible due to differences in environment, light, software and smartphone GPU or even editing. But I also think the same. I am confused whether the VSF sold by Jtime and Trusty is the same as Miro (non TD) which is cheaper price of $100.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

jlctznwrld

10/9/21
South Florida
I ordered from Jtime today and once I approve QC will share here. Li confirmed with me via WhatsApp that the gold on this newer model is lighter and more accurate to gen. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QC came in and I approved. Can’t really tell from the lighting if the “new” color is right, so I’ll have to wait until it arrives. Either way I’m excited for a quality piece!

harmeetjollyy

7/8/16
Colour is dark compared to genuine but you can get it replated
QC came in and I approved. Can’t really tell from the lighting if the “new” color is right, so I’ll have to wait until it arrives. Either way I’m excited for a quality piece!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18

For me is good enough. I will wear it like that.

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
I dont believe re-plating will make them any close to gen. Tone of gold can change a bit, but will still be out of range, so why bother? No need to spend money and try hard to communicate with the guys who will plate your watch.

I saw a re-plated one in M2M sales sometime ago, it was very badly done. I believe it was better with factories own plating.

If you want it closer, and if you want it to shine perfectly from distance - you need true 18K gold wrapping. Not plating. But still wont worth it. So, waste of time to me.

Whatever you do, it will not be that close to gen. Thats why i dont preffer two tone or full gold reps, just steel ones. (I have a wrapped TT sub-C which is very good and price was double of the plated one - but gold wrapping cracked in 1-2 little parts after a long time - and factories are not producing wrapped anymore as far as i know.)

Anyway, its not so easy to tell its gen or not from distance if you are not used to seeing TT rolexes everyday.

So just use it, enjoy it.

Last edited:

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Guys the color of gold is strongly affected by the lighting condition and how the light bounces off the polished gold surface.

The issue with the VSF 116613LB was that at almost every angle it had a hue to orangey cheddarish that looks more 22k than 18k gold.

vsf had improved on that and now the color looks more 18k than 22k.

look at the color difference of the bracelet at 12oclock Vs 6oclock.... I surely am not wearing a watch where vsf fixed 2 "different versions" of bracelet onto one watch.... Right?

Here are other pictures freshly taken in the same room, same light but different angles and location to prove the point.

I hope this clears up some of your questions and queries on how the watch actually looks.

Saint888

Known Member
12/5/16
Southeast Asia
I dont believe re-plating will make them any close to gen. Tone of gold can change a bit, but will still be out of range, so why bother? No need to spend money and try hard to communicate with the guys who will plate your watch.

I saw a re-plated one in M2M sales sometime ago, it was very badly done. I believe it was better with factories own plating.

If you want it closer, and if you want it to shine perfectly from distance - you need true 18K gold wrapping. Not plating. But still wont worth it. So, waste of time to me.

Whatever you do, it will not be that close to gen. Thats why i dont preffer two tone or full gold reps, just steel ones. (I have a wrapped TT sub-C which is very good and price was double of the plated one - but gold wrapping cracked in 1-2 little parts after a long time - and factories are not producing wrapped anymore as far as i know.)

Anyway, its not so easy to tell its gen or not from distance if you are not used to seeing TT rolexes everyday.

So just use it, enjoy it.

100% Agree with you. I not understand why people bother re-plating again.

Gen TT the shine and the brilliance is amazing, especially new from factory. When buy 2nd hand which has been re-polished many times, the shine not the same anymore.
And after put some time in safe, the gold color will discoloration to either slightly orange or reddish. Especially for countries with high humidity.

jlctznwrld

10/9/21
South Florida
Mine arrived today from Jtime and the moment I unwrapped it, I knew I’d made a great choice. Every detail is solid and crisp, and the gold color is definitely much closer to gen that other versions I’ve owned. Very happy!

Cipuskio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/17
I think It looks amazing, are u gonna change the crystal or the current one is good??

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
I also received mine yesterday. The watch is amazing. The gold color is spot on, the links are nicely plated, the dial is amazing. No mods needed here. Buy, wear and enjoy. I think the guy who was posting previously did not have VSF.

Reactions: harmeetjollyy

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
Really looking forward to this one... can someone confirm that VSF has changed the gold colour to a lighter one? If so what am I to ask my TD, v2?
I have always bought from Andrew for the last13 years, so I guess I'll still buy from him unless there is a distinct advantage in buying from another seller?

Saint888

Known Member
12/5/16
Southeast Asia
Just received mine from Jtime. The back case not loose and came without plastic transparent coffin box like pre-raid VSF. The manual wind not as smooth as my serviced pre-raid VSF. Automatic wind work as normal. The link and side nicely plated. Have not open the plastic wrap so can't compare it to my TT gen yet.

jlctznwrld

10/9/21
South Florida
Really looking forward to this one... can someone confirm that VSF has changed the gold colour to a lighter one? If so what am I to ask my TD, v2?
I have always bought from Andrew for the last13 years, so I guess I'll still buy from him unless there is a distinct advantage in buying from another seller?

I can confirm (per above). I specifically asked (JTime) if this was the "new version" with a lighter gold color. I'd check with Andrew given he likely has access, and will know the difference. Good hunting!

Reactions: greekgod

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
I can confirm (per above). I specifically asked (JTime) if this was the "new version" with a lighter gold color. I'd check with Andrew given he likely has access, and will know the difference. Good hunting!

Thank you very much

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
I have seen on many Chinese video-sharing sites EW factory producing the 126613LB as well. There is a really nice video of EW Rep vs Gen that I found.

EW厂41水鬼3235机芯真假对比?_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

What do you guys think of this one? Not that I think it's better than VSF, but they must have gone to great lengths to get the Gen to compare it to, and so why compare it to EW when the VSF is better?

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet

This is a new product.

Vsf only used to produce the 116613LB before the raids. So as of now there is no V2. Which is lighter gold than their old 116613LB.

Reactions: Chungy85