• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hi, no!
Is a PF with PPF dial and spongebob datawheel.. case reshape / beveling, caseback thinning, crown guards reworked, dial relumed, service and silenced rotor.

Looks great, congrats!

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
Cheapie DHGate rep:

78f0be8f5eca3608d2726989f4869c8c.jpg

Reactions: [email protected]

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Don't you love when a shitter has better dial color and printing than top tier reps. :D

Haha, that is the reason why I still keep this watch in my eBay watch list even I very know the seller used a gen pic for at least one of their listings photos.

cecilcu92

Known Member
Certified
6/2/20
CONUS

This doesn't get a lot of wrist time for me, but it is one of my favorites. Tomorrow is the 6th anniversary of my little brother's funeral, and, because of this wonderful hobby and this amazing site, I can remember and honor him in a unique way by wearing a watch with his birth year and death year on it. Even if I wanted to spend the money on a gen, I would never feel comfortable wearing it, so I really appreciate that these exist and are of a decent enough quality to enjoy wearing and using.