• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WELCOME TO THE BRIG Bryan007

zerotera

Known Member
29/1/15
Seriously makes me wonder if some people use their heads. Love the brig gotta watch the brig!!!
And I say

Ditto!!!

weathermanGTS

Load "*",8,1
Patron
Certified
8/9/21
EU | CH
oh damn... glad I looked into here. He just offered a watch sale to me in another forum... he is using the same username...

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
yeah, exactly

I BCC'ed you a request to admin to help me solve a potential scam. I think he's stealing pics again and lied about only being a member on RG. His posts there follow the same pattern- a bunch of "ditto" posts. I'm about to post the entire convo here.

Can you forward where he did that to you to admins there also?

Reactions: weathermanGTS

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
Here's what this twat is doing based on my WTB thread:

<!-- Replica Watch Geek - The best replica watch discussion & review site in the world.;https://www.repgeek.com -->
<!-- Private Message Dump for User boostin20; 04-20-2022 10:03 AM -->
<privatemessages>
<folder name="Inbox">
<privatemessage>
<datestamp>2022-04-19 11:43</datestamp>
<title>Pam 1663 fibertech</title>
<fromuser>Bryan007</fromuser>
<fromuserid>97876</fromuserid>
<touser>boostin20</touser>
<message>Hello there, I’m looking to sell mine and it’s still pretty clean, I think you’ll like it. Pm for pictures if you’re interested. Thanks</message>
</privatemessage>
<privatemessage>
<datestamp>2022-04-20 00:34</datestamp>
<title>Re: Pam 1663 fibertech</title>
<fromuser>Bryan007</fromuser>
<fromuserid>97876</fromuserid>
<touser>boostin20</touser>
<message>
<![CDATA[
boostin20 said:
Bryan007 said:
Hello there, I’m looking to sell mine and it’s still pretty clean, I think you’ll like it. Pm for pictures if you’re interested. Thanks
I would like to see pictures. I see you’re brand new here, are you a member on any of the other rep forums?
Nope, just here... here are the pictures you requested. Please tell me what you think. Thanks
3c999a8aafda690b7b15a9573c28fcd5.jpg
02aef00d1aec7b156fab6a38f69fd66d.jpg
]]>
</message>
</privatemessage>
</folder>
</privatemessages>

weathermanGTS

Load "*",8,1
Patron
Certified
8/9/21
EU | CH
yep, same to me. He answered to my WTB thread... he stole pics from other users and was offering some watches to me... he went silent as I asked for tagged pictures... now he is blocked on RG anyway - I reportet him

weathermanGTS

Load "*",8,1
Patron
Certified
8/9/21
EU | CH
I BCC'ed you a request to admin to help me solve a potential scam. I think he's stealing pics again and lied about only being a member on RG. His posts there follow the same pattern- a bunch of "ditto" posts. I'm about to post the entire convo here.

Can you forward where he did that to you to admins there also?

I contacted "Grapeshot" (admin) on repgeek. He banned Bryan007 there too.

Reactions: Fergulator72

Bryan007

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/2/22
You all are all bloody cheapskates and you’re as bad as we are, buying cheap knock-offs of designer watches...they only difference between us is that you actually believe you’re not scammers yourselves, cos you’re scamming the original watch makers by buy cheap ass watches...give me a break. I make more money in a month than most of you make in a year. This right here, is more a less a hobby to see how many suckers i can get on here. Lol and I got some of you, also I’ve got quite a few dormant accounts on both forums, so it’s not like you’ve gotten rid of me. Still going to get a few more of you suckers with a new name and new account. See you soon, Bryan007 out????

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
You all are all bloody cheapskates and you’re as bad as we are, buying cheap knock-offs of designer watches...they only difference between us is that you actually believe you’re not scammers yourselves, cos you’re scamming the original watch makers by buy cheap ass watches...give me a break. I make more money in a month than most of you make in a year. This right here, is more a less a hobby to see how many suckers i can get on here. Lol and I got some of you, also I’ve got quite a few dormant accounts on both forums, so it’s not like you’ve gotten rid of me. Still going to get a few more of you suckers with a new name and new account. See you soon, Bryan007 out????

Talk about admitting he a little bitch ass. This is a prime example of a Cockroach. Its not like anyone here can find out all of those accounts. Its not like there is a IP address that is linked to you. Or any other personal info that can be extracted. You are just a scum of a piece of shit your mom had to poop you out. I feel sorry for you, and your life, and eveyone around you who has to deal with you. Now just go flash your money to everyone and tell them how better you are at life. Say what ever you want to help you sleep at night. And the funny part is every guy who gets caught at scamming always comes out saying this is a scam you are buying fakes bla bla bla and they all dont forget the icing on the cake of saying "I make more money than all of you." Which means I am broke ass looser who sucking dicks for coins to make it to their next meal, cum that is. ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21

Cant wait for proxyserv to expose his idenity.

Vinnies1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/20
Oh please please be considerate and allow this arsehole to have it served with no Vaseline!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

:ttiwwop:

All the other brig guys post wads of cash, cars and gen watches to back up their claims. It has become a tradition.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I make more money in a month than most of you make in a year. T

Oh here we go, another big man on the internet. There are members on here who could buy his life with the change down the back of the couch. They always claim they're rich and yet, when we find them and turn them over to the authorities they all turn out to be broke-ass losers or kids living off dad's hard work. Funny that . . .