• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Velcro strap for RM055

Robinos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/8/21
Norway
Hello, I have had my RM055 Bubba Watson from ZF for 3-4 months now and I wanted to change my strap so I decided to look for Velcro strap cause they seem extremely comfortable compared to the rubber strap. So here is what I found:
Velcro strap: https://www.ebay.com/itm/224697600047?hash=item345105482f:g:MIcAAOSwuVFhlTn2
And of course I needed 4 claw screwdriver so I bought that aswell.

Hopefully the velcro strap fits.. I wil post pictures and let you guys know if it fits my watch since I have seen several people interested in the Velcro strap.

Reactions: PrivateJhon

brandan_20

19/10/11
Here are a couple of my Vic's velcro straps. They are the best and super comfy.
13d07420728a979429ea2bb965a720c4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Looks amazing, im actually getting the black one you have!

Those are custom straps from Vic. As far as I know the eBay straps do NOT fit any ZF watch.

The screwdriver you need is the smaller one (2.35mm, I think?), as well. The big one is good for KVF and every other factory that I've encountered except maybe EURF or whoever makes the tourbs nowadays,

Reactions: Robinos

Robinos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/8/21
Norway
Those are custom straps from Vic. As far as I know the eBay straps do NOT fit any ZF watch.

The screwdriver you need is the smaller one (2.35mm, I think?), as well. The big one is good for KVF and every other factory that I've encountered except maybe EURF or whoever makes the tourbs nowadays,
Oh okay, who is this vic person, I'll need to contact him/her, thank you

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I've got a white camo strap from Vic for my Bubba, looks fucking fab. It's on the rubber right now else I'd take a pic for you but trust me it looks great.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Just approved the QC for my ZF Bubba. Waiting to see if the Miami Blue rubber I have will fit. Asked Vic to make me a canvas one as well. Very impressed with the quality and pics of this latest model. All the previous ones I had looked like absolute garbage in person.

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
Just approved the QC for my ZF Bubba. Waiting to see if the Miami Blue rubber I have will fit. Asked Vic to make me a canvas one as well. Very impressed with the quality and pics of this latest model. All the previous ones I had looked like absolute garbage in person.

Nice, hopefully ZF looks good in person.