• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
e1fdb3ed832b51690b6cbe0cfbfed207.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sybariten

Puts the "ass" in classy
9/7/12
Sydney
e1fdb3ed832b51690b6cbe0cfbfed207.jpg

Nice! I'm keen on the Pride of Germany too. Does this one have the correct (dark Brandenburger Tor) rotor?

My TD says JF only makes it with the faulty (golden) rotor.

However I have seen photos of a rep version of this with the correct rotor too. Not sure if that is from a different factory or of it's just not being made anymore.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Nice! I'm keen on the Pride of Germany too. Does this one have the correct (dark Brandenburger Tor) rotor?

My TD says JF only makes it with the faulty (golden) rotor.

However I have seen photos of a rep version of this with the correct rotor too. Not sure if that is from a different factory or of it's just not being made anymore.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Well my friend, I am not the type of rep collector who cares about this things as the back of the watch can’t be seen on the wrist lol

Anyway, this is my watch arse

7efb75bb15b7addc14a7b06bd7d72156.jpg

Reactions: sybariten

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
it was a tough decision when gen was 15k, can't imagine paying the sums we see today for a gen 15703

I’ve tried to look for differences between the ZF and gen, and visually (not counting the 21600 vs 28800 bph difference) I can’t see anything that’s a tell without having the two side by side. An absolute homerun by ZF imo

Reactions: SuperLory

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Nice! Don't think I've seen a 57th St before. Where did you get this one?

They were produced by Noob before (not sure if JF made them) and this remains my favorite rubberclad model. It is a watch which will never go out of fashion for me. Looked fashionable in 2009 and still a head turner today IMHO.

sybariten

Puts the "ass" in classy
9/7/12
Sydney
They were produced by Noob before (not sure if JF made them) and this remains my favorite rubberclad model. It is a watch which will never go out of fashion for me. Looked fashionable in 2009 and still a head turner today IMHO.

Totally agree. She's a stunner. Will continue to keep my eyes open in case someone wants to part with theirs. :)

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth

JF have produced it as well, that's indeed a true beauty, i hope to find one on m2m one day...

Reactions: legend