• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Kmmas

7/4/15
The thing that I’m impressed with is that reps are now coming with real ceramic! That means no color fade or black color fdimg off. Personally I think this is too complicated a watch to get a rep. Reps should be kept as less complicated as possible. They last longer. I would love a ceramic rep though. Is there no rep of the ceramic openworked? That seems to be a less complicated movement

Last edited:
Reactions: GGEuroHEADSHOT

NotIansIdea

Subdial Connoisseur
5/1/22
So are these available with both the (ICHS) second hand *or* the (CHS) GMT hand ? I thought they were updated with the latter, but Puretime just posted some new versions all of which show the original ICHS configuration. They also only have the single hand in 12:00 sundial.

This one for example https://puretimewatch.io/royal-oak-...n-black-silver-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a5134.html

From reading this whole thread a while ago, what I've gathered is that the only watch APSF produces is the ICHS, but the CHS is also available (albeit in extremely limited quantities). The CHS available from some TDs, as far as I know, are modded ICHS' off the APSF production line that are then modded by... someone? I don't think the CHS' are modded by APSF, but I haven't seen any solid reports of who actually does those mods. I believe that's why all the new postings from some TDs are of ICHS', not CHS'.

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
Can someone post one that doesn't have the seconds hand operating seconds. It's supposed to advance weekly.

Yes, too complicated ????

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/1/11
From reading this whole thread a while ago, what I've gathered is that the only watch APSF produces is the ICHS, but the CHS is also available (albeit in extremely limited quantities). The CHS available from some TDs, as far as I know, are modded ICHS' off the APSF production line that are then modded by... someone? I don't think the CHS' are modded by APSF, but I haven't seen any solid reports of who actually does those mods. I believe that's why all the new postings from some TDs are of ICHS', not CHS'.

Aha that would make sense
Which TDs can supply the CHS version ? Interested in ordering, even though there seem to be quality issues.

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Can someone post one that doesn't have the seconds hand operating seconds. It's supposed to advance weekly.

Yes, too complicated ????

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Check my post #571
As I said there, I got the modified version with CHS (or without the operating sec hand on top) and it has a Miyota movement instead

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Aha that would make sense
Which TDs can supply the CHS version? Interested in ordering, even though there seem to be quality issues.

Puretime was able to get me a white ceramic, I am waiting on the black now and the SS I did receive QC but was rejected due to a print error on the router. I think if you like one of the new batches it can be modified but look to pay 758$ or 140$ extra and you need to wait. The factory needs to modify the seconds hand. But you need to release its a GMT not a week hand so its still not correct

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/1/11
Puretime was able to get me a white ceramic, I am waiting on the black now and the SS I did receive QC but was rejected due to a print error on the router. I think if you like one of the new batches it can be modified but look to pay 758$ or 140$ extra and you need to wait. The factory needs to modify the seconds hand. But you need to release its a GMT not a week hand so its still not correct

Thank you

$140 isn’t bad at all for the nod but the base watch is quite pricey for an A23J and it doesn’t seem to be at the same quality level as pieces from as JF/ZF/Noob/VSF/CF etc.

I know it’s a week indicator on the gen, but CHS w/ GMT is acceptable to me as it not so obviously an incorrect function, same as 5712 (in lieu of Power reserve); ICHS w/ running seconds not so much, instantly recognizable as an Asian rep with cheap movement.

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany

Say. Could you maybe spare a link of your watch? I really would love to get my hands on one. Because I have a guy who is almost 100% sure he can make a matte finish out of it. But he would need a link. (the Gen is almost like chalk instead of the glossy ceramic they used)

Let me know!

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
B

And by the way puretime dropped new dial apsf models

I saw these. Guessing they are all made up? Never heard of any tiffany dial ap’s. Thought that was only patek. Plus they look horrendous in my opinion…

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Say. Could you maybe spare a link of your watch? I really would love to get my hands on one. Because I have a guy who is almost 100% sure he can make a matte finish out of it. But he would need a link. (the Gen is almost like chalk instead of the glossy ceramic they used)

Let me know!

i do not have an extra iink unfortunatly i broke two links during the resizing of the watch

Reactions: emdeevee

White_Rose

Known Member
Supporter
24/2/22
I saw these. Guessing they are all made up? Never heard of any tiffany dial ap’s. Thought that was only patek. Plus they look horrendous in my opinion…

The turquoise blue is a limited edition (75 pieces) special for the UAE.
Ref: 26613ST.OO.1220ST.01

Reactions: legend