• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

chrisomatic

22/6/15
8cf5d0edbf9e6383e993a585d07a8eb0.jpg

After pics. Can’t find a before as I changed it the second I got it since I already had the xtal. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for sharing mate.

this is Clarks right? Does it have the LEC?
From this picture it looks much better than VSF Xtal.

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Does anyone know if the gen makes as much noise as the CF when shaking the watch?

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Really? My CF is making really loud noise when I am shaking it, did not think that gen would be that loud tbh...

Yeah the 3235 movement isn't great... (gen) a lot of users have problems with time-keeping... quite shocking actually. Google it.

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Thanks for sharing mate.

this is Clarks right? Does it have the LEC?
From this picture it looks much better than VSF Xtal.

It is Clark's, it doesnt have LEC (asked two days ago). And yes, it does not distort and he does have AR coated magnification so I will try eith Clarks myself before I mount my gen.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
It'd mean the world to me if anyone knows the answer to this one:

You know how Rolex blue roman numeral dials are a lighter blue shade than the index baton marker blue... Do you think CF uses the same blue tone in both their roman and baton dials? (Hoping for different)
j4cFJc.jpg

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
Have a CF DJ 41 order pending and patiently waiting for QC photos the past two months. I know it’s CNY season right now. Just seeing if anyone have received their QC lately or know when the next batch is expected to be provided to TDs.

Last edited:

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe

You know how Rolex blue roman numeral dials are a lighter blue shade than the index baton marker blue... Do you think CF uses the same blue tone in both their roman and baton dials? (Hoping for different)
j4cFJc.jpg

Using the same color would be the craziest thing ever.

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
Have a CF DJ 41 order pending and patiently waiting for QC photos the past two months. I know it’s CNY season right now, just seeing if anyone have received their QC lately or know when the next batch is provided to the TDs.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
this is clarks, now tell me prof is worth 4x $$

So it looks great in that picture but I’ve had a couple Clark’s in the past, they don’t compare to professor crystals. If you get the crystal in the light just right the Clark’s looks pretty good….Prof is worth 5x that crystal.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
did you 2xAR on the whole crystal or the black whole effect (AR on just the date window)

Black hole. But I had him do a 2x ar on a watch I sold a while back and it was mind blowing.
4f5e88e01933bef5d04642b505b336a3.jpg

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
So it looks great in that picture but I’ve had a couple Clark’s in the past, they don’t compare to professor crystals. If you get the crystal in the light just right the Clark’s looks pretty good….Prof is worth 5x that crystal.

interesting, if prof is worth 5x then why not just buy a gen.?

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21

j4cFJc.jpg

Clean Factory usually does pretty well in paying attention to detail. I highly doubt that it’ll be the same shade for both.