• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Can you show us please?

i tried but its very hard to capture on camera. But in real life its a big difference. Try it on your watch you will understand what i mean. Just carefully go around the edge of the bezel with a dry polish cloth. its a 5min work.
on gen where the brush and mirror meet they polished a very thin bevel .

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
i tried but its very hard to capture on camera. But in real life its a big difference. Try it on your watch you will understand what i mean. Just carefully go around the edge of the bezel with a dry polish cloth. its a 5min work.
on gen where the brush and mirror meet they polished a very thin bevel .

Is it possible to upload a tutorial video?

hong999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/19
Blue Dial color comparison 3K vs PPF vs Buff vs Gen, not sure if anyone shared before
http://m.v.qq.com/play/play.html?vid=s3316mlzntx&url_from=share&second_share=0&share_from=copy

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

After the comparison with 5711 original dial (the 5711 without bracelet), the guys concluded that 3kf stock dial (left watch) is too much blue, ODM (middle wach) still have color deviation but at least close to original, Buff (right watch with diamond) is too much green.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
After the comparison with 5711 original dial (the 5711 without bracelet), the guys concluded that 3kf stock dial (left watch) is too much blue, ODM (middle wach) still have color deviation but at least close to original, Buff (right watch with diamond) is too much green.

Thank you for your summary. Do you or anyone know ODM's WeChat contact data?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Basically the ODM that he mentioned is the same dial used in ppf, I guess you can ask your TD for a ppf dial.

Sent from the RWI App

Yes, I noticed that but as if I'd have seen a little green tint in its color which is absent in my PPF.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe

I need experts’s opinion on this Buff’s build cause im thinking to get it. What you think about the crown and first link? Thanks

Reactions: toni123456

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13

I need experts’s opinion on this Buff’s build cause im thinking to get it. What you think about the crown and first link? Thanks

This is my watch actually. Its my QC pic. But unfortunately still cant be ship out since buff living area is lock down now because of the omicorn.

Reactions: Cadows

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
This is my watch actually. Its my QC pic. But unfortunately still cant be ship out since buff living area is lock down now because of the omicorn.

Did he completely do everything thats possible to be done? That translation on wechat is really a mess so I couldnt understand everything? Thanks

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia

I simply cannot understand why people buy off a non TD, especially with the language challenges? [mention]AMF [/mention] do all this and are a trusted TD with no language issues and superb craftsmanship.

ubi_dubi

4/10/07
I simply cannot understand why people buy off a non TD, especially with the language challenges? [mention]AMF [/mention] do all this and are a trusted TD with no language issues and superb craftsmanship.

maybe because amf is 50 percent more expensive and do you work for amf you have commented countless times in this thread alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ubi_dubi

4/10/07

maybe because amf is 50 percent + more expensive and do you work for amf you have commented countless times in this thread alone

Reactions: Garuda

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
maybe because amf is 50 percent + more expensive and do you work for amf you have commented countless times in this thread alone

No he doesn't work for them - looks like he appreciates their work and trusts them. And I'm pretty certain can comment as many times as he likes.

Reactions: sunrayminor

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
jXn0LD.jpg
jXnFps.jpg
jXnb8k.png

Indices at 12 look great.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
it baffles me how, no matter how much you pay, there are always nagging defects like crooked markers or not centered datewheels..

I gave up on this watch man. used to be my grail but I haven't found a decent one yet