• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aps 15400 super clone 3120mvt

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hello everyone guys, I’m new in this forum, I’m a watch enthusiast from Italy, rep and gen owner.

One month ago I decided to buy the new APS15400 with blue dial and now I want to share my opinion about this super rep.

For me the only defect is the VERY SLOW date changing (mine start approximately at 22:45)

I hope that someone be able to mod the 3120 for have fast date change like the genuine one!
if someone can do it, I’m very interested in this mod.

OTHER CONSIDERATION:
case and bracelet finish are very fine like gen, wearing this watch is more comfortable than much of gen watches.

The dial is a little lighter than the genuine one... but all replica watch dial are quite different from the original for my opinion, so it's very very good the blue one of my APS, without close comparison may be impossible to distingue it from the genuine one.

In conclusion, this watch is awesome and I'm satisfied.

SCORE 8.5/10
(can be 9.5 with fast date change mod)

Hi and welcome to the forum. Thanks for taking the time to share your comments on the APS 15400

If you get a chance, share a few pics with us ;)

Cheers

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
I know I’m being super picky. But my latest QC for an APS has some off-center print that I can’t see in anybody else’s pics. Am I being too needy in requesting another copy? I made a collage of some examples from this thread vs my QC (circled).

public thought?

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Patron
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
I know I’m being super picky. But my latest QC for an APS has some off-center print that I can’t see in anybody else’s pics. Am I being too needy in requesting another copy? I made a collage of some examples from this thread vs my QC (circled).

public thought?

Personally this wouldn't bother me. We're talking about something that is EXTREMELY small in real life. That said, I'm not the one who has to live with your watch. You've you to make the call on it, but be aware of how small this is in real life

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada

Tough call. I noticed it after you pointed it out. And to be honest the whole dial on your example just looks a bit “rough”. Just little ridges and hurts like this was the last dial made on a Friday afternoon. I’d probably ask for a new model.

Reactions: Duc

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Tough call. I noticed it after you pointed it out. And to be honest the whole dial on your example just looks a bit “rough”. Just little ridges and hurts like this was the last dial made on a Friday afternoon. I’d probably ask for a new model.
The aps is rougher than the zf. Getting another one won't fix it

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Tobel

6/7/17
I had the same concern as you when I orderedy JF a few years ago. Upon réception I realized how small this is and I couldn't see any issue at all

Audemars Figuet

Horology Curious
9/1/22
North Italy

public thought?

when you wear the watch this small detail isn’t visible with “naked eye” and of course the dial looks very very good! Believe me…

we have to remember that replica watches aren’t original watches, they are good for wearing, not for collecting for investing… or to be sell like genuine.

so for my personal opinion te only real defect is the slow dathe change.
because is well visible without lens..

all other details are very very difficult to spot without a close comparison and using lens

If your best friend has a genuine 15400st and you don’t want to say him that your is a fake watch, just choose another watch .

but for me is very grateful have a watch that for 450$ have the same effect at wrist that the one of 60k$

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
I love the argument about “the details are so small you won’t notice it” when we’re in a community of people who spend so much time noticing things like this. Once’s it’s noticed, it’s noticed and your eye will always see it.

Sure, nobody else will notice but we don’t buy these things for other people’s enjoyment.

Don’t get me wrong, I completely agree with you all and there’s lots of flaws I live with (even outside of watches :D ) but this is the only misprint on an APS I’ve seen. Just a bad dial from them.

Reactions: pompompurin

Audemars Figuet

Horology Curious
9/1/22
North Italy
I love the argument about “the details are so small you won’t notice it” when we’re in a community of people who spend so much time noticing things like this. Once’s it’s noticed, it’s noticed and your eye will always see it.

Sure, nobody else will notice but we don’t buy these things for other people’s enjoyment.

Don’t get me wrong, I completely agree with you all and there’s lots of flaws I live with (even outside of watches :D ) but this is the only misprint on an APS I’ve seen. Just a bad dial from them.

I’m agree with you, the details are reasons why we search the best product from the various factory, but the images you posted are like 300x so if your eyes can see this without using digital zoom, I want your eyes :)

Reactions: Sidhu6355

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
Not if it's that small, you literally wouldn't be able to see this unless you have a loop

The print isn’t microscopic. It’s not hard for me to see something slightly off. Same as another watch I have with a very slightly tilted hour marker. My eyes tell my brain that it’s not centered.

I have another 15400 rep sitting next to me. I could certainly tell if the print was misaligned.

Tobel

6/7/17
The print isn’t microscopic. It’s not hard for me to see something slightly off. Same as another watch I have with a very slightly tilted hour marker. My eyes tell my brain that it’s not centered.

I have another 15400 rep sitting next to me. I could certainly tell if the print was misaligned.

Well then you have better eyes than mine :)

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
I got mine today,when i will find some time today tommorow i will make a comparison pic between APSF and GEN dial.
To give a little heads up, the dials are not close imo.
It lucks any sunburst effect, the cubics are just some fat cubics sitting over there and luck also the GEN ''3D'' effect and the beautiful AP finishing.
So if you have seen the Gen dial you can tell it right away(without a loupe).
Thankfully my friend legend supplied me with a gen dial, and i will have it changed.
If you wish to franken, a gen dial is a no brainer and the first think you should change.
I will check it more thoroughly and i will write any more difference with the pictures if i see something more,because i just checked it for 2-3 minutes.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
c2ea8a0d62717179363a40972b5b8bc9.jpg

May not be perfect but I like it good job APSF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Audemars Figuet