• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

halo3

Known Member
1/5/21
Hey Omagad, Chocolito and Repworld,

I ordered the White Dial version on the 15th from Trusty and am waiting for QC pics. I wanted to thank you for giving me the details on the potential flaw the white dial had. I looked at the M2M sales section and the gap seems to be close to what the gen looks like. Though once I get the watch in my possession I'd love to send some detailed pics so we can do a comparison, then maybe add the white dial to the list as well so others can enjoy it! I'll keep you guys posted.

This is also showing how thorough the Consensual List is! Thanks guys for everything!

Hey I wont be getting the White dial ARF 39mm Oyster perpetual anymore. After waiting a few weeks for QC pics Trustytime explained to me that ARF couldnt get parts bc their parts factory has no electricity from the coal shortage. :(

halo3

Known Member
1/5/21
Hey Omagad,

Under - [Exhaustive Consensual List] Commonly accepted as First Class++ NWBIGs - I see 2 patek phillipe models

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5296R RG/LE ZF with MY9015 Mod (WG could be too, need feedbacK)
Patek Philippe Calatrava 5296G SS ZF White Sector Dial/Blue Hands

Could you confirm if this model in the link im sending is one of those models or is included in these two models being in this First Class ++++++ NWBIG

https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39_205&products_id=19345

It is a 5296G SS but doesnt have the blue dials, is it the same watch?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
ARF couldnt get parts bc their parts factory has no electricity from the coal shortage.
I'm very surprised to hear that the parts factory is running on energy from fossil fuels. I thought they'd be greener than that and running the factory from energy supplied by small children running inside wooden treadwheels.

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
https://www.noob2.com/14682.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing this, very interesting how GS is working with some gens (just by seeing the pics, I can’t read mandarin). That red coral looks spot on. The Tiffany’s blue seems a bit pale, but probably because is next to Gen.
wonder if they ever would be able to offer these OP with a no date movement.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Thanks for sharing this, very interesting how GS is working with some gens (just by seeing the pics, I can’t read mandarin). That red coral looks spot on. The Tiffany’s blue seems a bit pale, but probably because is next to Gen.
wonder if they ever would be able to offer these OP with a no date movement.

There’s more than maker do this in different sizes included clone movement, EW JDF.

Reactions: Ecender

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
GS 41 red coral look very close dial, EW Tiffany and black 36 and 41 look very good, all this reps gen replication , but under microscope another story.

Reactions: Ecender