• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BCE vs BAS size comparison

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
If someone owns both models, would you be so kind to please post a pic of a Chron Evo next to a Skyland Avenger. I know the dimentions (i.e. BCE 42.5mm vs Avenger Skyland 45mm) but would really appreciate a visual comparison if possible.

Thanks in advance!
G.Curcio

darthvinh

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/3/10
I've seen both in person, I lean more towards a Skyland in terms of size and actually think that the BCE is a bit small for me. I still ended up getting a BCE and will try to post pics.

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
Cool, I aprreciate it.

But I know there has to be some one with both models...right?

Just a crappy side by side shot would do, just for a visual difference.

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
WOW...no one with both watches to take a pic. Oh well...

watchman1

Renowned Member
21/11/06
Sorry dude. I've got the SOSF and the SA but not the BCE; so I can't do the side-by-side for you. I will be getting the BCE sometime within the next month or so. I've been wanting to get a BCE for a while now but its taken me a about 6 months to narrow the list down to the 2 that I want the most. I like the gray dial/black sub dials and the white dial TT with the ss bracelet....still haven't decided which one yet though.

SMIDSY

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
I cant do side-by-side but I can tell you that the Skyland is very thick maybe an extra 50% of the BCE. With regards to diameter the Skyland is maybe slightly bigger but frankly if you have a smaller wrist the Skyland looks stupid and you can never wear a shirt with it.

Looks go for Avenger

Practicality BCE!

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Check this post. I posted side-by-side comparisons with Steelfish and Rolex Explorer II. Maybe they'll help?

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
Check this post. I posted side-by-side comparisons with Steelfish and Rolex Explorer II. Maybe they'll help?

Thanks By-Tor, to tell the truth, it's because of your reviews on the BCE & BSA that have in this limbo of decision making.... :wacko:

watcher69

23/11/09
I have a 2 tone BCE and a Skyland grey, I'll do a side by side for you today.

Ad

watcher69

23/11/09
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
Thanks so much watcher69, that really helps! I was worried that the BCE would play much smaller dial wise than the BSA, I'm glad it doesn't. I think I've made up my mind to go with a BCE with a Graphite Dial, just like the one in By-Tore's review recently.

Thanks again !
GC

watcher69

23/11/09
Yeah I think I may get another BCE at some point, but a more subtle one than the one above - its a lovely watch, but a bit too blingy for anything but an evening out at a restaurant or something formal! :)