• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

can some one forward a parcel for me?

Naor

5/9/09
i would like to buy from t4d but the parcel should be forwarded from uk to italy,anyone can forward it for me?
thanks in advance
Naor

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Very generous of you, Barkingtoad! I may ask the same favor in the future, as T4D also does not ship to the Great Republic of Texas. :-(

D

d4m.test

thanks barking very appreciated :) ,i send you a pm

Monicker

Known Member
9/9/09
Really? I just bought a watch from T4D and supposedly it shipped a couple of weeks ago. Should I be concerned????

Very generous of you, Barkingtoad! I may ask the same favor in the future, as T4D also does not ship to the Great Republic of Texas. :-(

VB_Spike

Renowned Member
23/7/09
Why wouldnt he ship to texas? It's under the US customs the same as the rest of the country...

VB_Spike

Renowned Member
23/7/09
Well, whooppee....

tttttteeeeeexxxxxaaaaassssss

It's not that great bud, get off the high horse. :p

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Customs through Dallas is apparently a lot tighter than most and he has had many seizures. I think he will ship to the southern part of the Republic.

Well, whooppee....

tttttteeeeeexxxxxaaaaassssss

It's not that great bud, get off the high horse. :p
He was just kidding around. But our horses are often quite high. Mine are 16.5 and 17 hands, respectively.

VB_Spike

Renowned Member
23/7/09
Customs through Dallas is apparently a lot tighter than most and he has had many seizures. I think he will ship to the southern part of the Republic.

He was just kidding around. But our horses are often quite high. Mine are 16.5 and 17 hands, respectively.

lol...

I think you're high...damn texans

Speed-Racer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/10
Being a native and lifelong Texacan :wacko:...And sum experience with the DFW port of entry for customs.

It is different and heres' why, anything that comes thru DFW is subject to extreme scrutiny because the US Customs training for the US postal system is located at DFW, plain and simple.

And BTW..... I HAVE had 2 shipments in the last 12 months seized :facepalm:

Time4Direct

Trusted Dealer (In Memoriam RIP)
Gold Patron
25/3/08
We have been having some success through DFW lately standard air in special packaging. EMS is still untried though

NY and CA are the easiest places in the USA so if you are worried about DFW get it sent to someone in these areas